Featured Products See All
- Dynamic Rim Backlighting: Customize your rim color, effect, speed, direction and brightness, independent of other keyboard lighting modes
- Stunning RGB / LED Modes: This rainbow keyboard boasts 16.8 million colors, 19 pre-programmed backlight modes, various speeds and multiple brightness levels
- Software Programmable: Customize with the software suite to match the color scheme of your game, battlestation, PC build and even create custom profiles to store and easily load up your favorite combinations
- Durable Material: Featuring a high quality brushed aluminum chassis body with no flexibility, this reliable gaming-grade keyboard remains resilient during the most intense battles
- Pro Gaming Mechanical Switch: Feel the tactile response of each Kailh Brown switch, similar to Cherry MX Brown switches - With N-Key Rollover, every keystroke is registered during intense gameplay and fast typing, perfect gaming keyboard for Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG, CS and more
- Ambidextrous Comfort: Right or left hand capable plus an ergonomic design for longer, more comfortable gaming sessions whether you're right-handed, left-handed or prefer to switch it up
- 12 RGB Modes: Equipped with dynamic RGB effects and twelve backlight modes to suit every game, mood and occasion
- 9 Programmable Buttons: Customize nine button controls for convenient access to commands in the grip of your hand - Easily cast spells in seconds or execute combos with recorded macros (Create a script of key presses and clicks programmed into one single mouse button without the need to reach over to your keyboard)
- 6 DPI Levels: Adjust your optimal sensitivity and pointer movement from six values, up to 10000 dpi to deliver the ideal experience per game and activity
- Precisions and Design: Symmetrical smooth shape and gaming-inspired features including textured grip and colors to match any setup
- Hybrid Mechanical Switch Gaming Keyboard: Experience the responsive tactile fusion of a membrane keyboard with the typing feel of a mechanical keyboard; type and game with accurate feedback, reduced noise and enhanced comfort 8 RGB LED Backlight Modes: Glow up your setup with 8 stunning backlight modes or customize all 6 zones on the keyboard from a range of color options; on-the-fly pre-programmed LED modes and settings without software 26 Fully Anti-Ghosting Keys: Battle on with 26 anti-ghosting keys, where multiple key combinations can be pressed simultaneously and are precisely registered in the order they are input, without error, allowing you to do more during intense gaming sessions; plus Turbo Mode to spam a button with 8x speed
- Mem-chanical tactile feel
- RGB backlighting with multiple effects
- 26-key Anti-Ghosting
- A3050 precise optical sensor
- Dedicated multimedia keys
- Mechanical Keyboard
- AORUS M2 Accurate 6200 dpi Optical Engine
- Lightweight eSports-Grade
- Ambidextrous Design and 50-million-click omron switch
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- Up to three-year Battery life for both keyboard and Mouse. Better power management practically eliminates the need to replace batteries. Keyboard Battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/Year In an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- This keyboard features Logitech In-curve keys and a cushioned palm rest. Concave keys position your fingers properly, and their softly rounded edges invite your fingertips to glide from key to key, hour after hour. Keys so comfortable, you'd think they were custom-made to fit your fingers.
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents with the nearly friction-less scroll wheel, or shift to precise click-to-click scrolling to navigate lists, slides, and image collections.
- An LCD dashboard gives you at-a-glance icon status of your battery, caps lock, scroll lock, and Number lock, so you won't skip a beat while typing.
- Superior control: Textile-weave surface designed for pixel-precise targeting and low friction tracking
- Accurate + Precise: Optimized for both laser and optical gaming mice
- Non-slip: Non-slip rubber base ensures secure placement
- Comfortable: 320mm x 270mm x 3mm surface area
- Take Flight, 65g Ultra-Light Thoroughly Designed Structure as Lightweight as Possible Hold Securely in Hand with Diamond-Patterned Anti-Slip OMRON Switches Rated for 60 Million Clicks 400 IPS and Up to 16000 DPI with A 1ms Polling Rate MSI FriXionFree Cable to Minimize Friction on The Desk NVIDIA Reflex Compatible
- The Legend Continues: The K70 RGB PRO retains the iconic elements of the award-winning K70 RGB with a durable aluminum frame, CHERRY MX mechanical keyswitches, and per-key RGB backlighting.
- Powered by CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Technology: Enables a new level of K70 performance, processing and transmitting your inputs up to 8x faster than conventional gaming keyboards.
- 100% CHERRY MX RGB Blue Mechanical Keyswitches: Feature a small bump when pressed with an audible click, resulting in a satisfying typing experience that you both hear and feel.
- Polycarbonate Keycaps with Standard Bottom Row: Durable polycarbonate plastic keycaps with a standard bottom row layout that supports custom keycap sets.
- Switch on the Competition: Flip the tournament switch to focus on winning those crucial games, automatically locking to distraction-free static backlighting and disabling accidental macro activations.
- • Superior Luxury Build: Brushed aluminum top plate with a durable bottom plate with integrated cable routing and completed with a gold-plated USB connector.
- • Kailh Blue Switches: Experience the best crisp clicky switches on the market. These are IP56 waterproof/dustproof with a 50g Actuation Force and 1.9mm Actuation Point.
- • 104 Keys + Octagonal Shaped Keycaps: Every single option at your disposal, from Print Screen, Page Down, F-Keys, and Setting Keys. Enjoy octagonal keycaps that provide ample space for your finger to rest on for the ultimate comfort.
- • Brilliant Per-Key RGB Lighting: Revel in over 16 million colors with the GK50 Elite. Access different lighting colors and effects with the standalone keys or download RGB Mystic Light to fully customize your keyboard.
- Meticulously designed in collaboration with many of the world’s leading esports pros. Engineered to win, being the pinnacle of our continued pursuit for the highest levels of performance.
- Ultra-lightweight at under 63 grams, with hyper-minimal redesign achieving nearly 25% weight reduction compared to standard PRO Wireless mouse.
- Powered by Lightspeed, PRO X Superlight is our fastest and most reliable PRO mouse yet.
- Incredibly precise, fast and consistent control with Hero Sensor, designed from the ground up by Logitech G engineers for the best possible gaming performance.
- Large, zero-additive PTFE feet deliver a smooth glide for a pure, fluid connection with the game. System Requirements-Windows 8 or later, macOS 10.11 or later
- Available in black and white.
Questions to Ask When Purchasing Keyboards and Mice
Shopping for keyboards and mice for your organization’s computers is a process that involves considering many factors, but the answers above will give you a better idea of what most professionals need and don’t need. To stay under budget, get a keyboard and mouse that fits the tasks at hand and avoid buying those with features that may go unused.
Do I need a wireless keyboard?
Wireless functionality in a keyboard can be a great feature if your organization’s staff can take advantage of it. A wireless keyboard is excellent for using a desktop from a distance, such as in a home theater PC situation. If your organization has computers that need to be controlled from a distance, a wireless keyboard is a solid alternative. Another reason to get a wireless keyboard is that it can reduce cable clutter if a desk already has too many cables for other devices. If your staff’s desks suffer from cable clutter that can’t be easily organized, then wireless keyboards are good choices.
Should I get a keyboard with special keys for software?
Some keyboards include additional keys for used by specific programs for quicker access to certain functions. Multimedia keyboards for instance include buttons that control audio and video playback for compatible programs. Other variations include keyboards with buttons to launch specific programs or act as shortcuts for Microsoft Office functions such as copy and paste. Unless your staff can take advantage of those extra keys and functionality, you can lower costs by choosing a no-frills keyboard.
What extra features are important?
Certain situations can necessitate keyboards with special functions, features, or ergonomics. For instance, if some of your staff work in unlit or dimly lit environments they may be more productive using backlit keyboards. Or if some of your staff type for long periods of time, keyboards with additional wrist rests or unique ergonomic key layouts can reduce the risk of carpal tunnel injury.
Do I need a high sensitivity mouse?
A high sensitivity mouse can sometimes be marketed as having high dots per inch (DPI) as well. DPI means dots per inch and is a measure of how many dots are in a given line one inch long. 800 DPI is average for most mice while high-DPI mice can range from the low to high thousands. Some high-DPI mice also have adjustable DPI, though they tend cost more. Unless your organization’s professionals require high-DPI mice, average sensitivity mice are more than adequate.
Should I get a wired or wireless mouse?
The choice between a wired or wireless mouse should take into account what type of computer the mouse will be used with and how it will be used. For a desktop computer, a wired mouse is sufficient unless the mouse will be used far away from the computer or there is a problem with cabling.
A laptop can benefit from a wireless mouse, especially if the laptop is often used while out of the office. If you are considering a wireless mouse, you can choose either radio frequency (RF) or Bluetooth. A RF mouse requires the laptop to use an attached USB receiver while a Bluetooth mouse requires your laptop to have Bluetooth functionality either built-in or added on with a USB Bluetooth receiver.
What is a trackball mouse?
A trackball mouse utilizes a ball locked in a socket with sensors that track the ball’s rotation. Instead of moving the entire mouse with your hand, a trackball mouse uses either the thumb or fingers to manipulate the ball. They can be beneficial for users that suffer from wrist injuries, as they minimize wrist movement.