Featured Products See All
- 1920 x 1080 75 Hz
- HDMI DisplayPort USB 3.0
- 1000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 16.7 Million (6 bit + A-FRC)
- Height Adjust: 130 mm / 5.1 in Swivel: 120° Pivot (Right/Left): 90° / 90° Tilt (Forward/Back): 5° / 40° VESA Compatibility - Mountable
- 15.99"-20.15" x 21.20" x 8.00"
- FORM & FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitor looks as good as it performs
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
- MAXIMIZED COLOR & CONTRAST: MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2252MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, DVI Cable, VGA Cable, and Audio Cable
- 27" 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS
- HDMI DisplayPort VGA
- Tilt -5/+21
- Pivot -90/+90
- Swivel -45/+45
- Height Adjust 150mm
- VESA 100 x 100mm
- 1 x SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps (USB3.2 Gen 1) upstream
- 4 x SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps (USB3.2 Gen 1)
- FITS 13" TO 27" SCREENS - Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight each with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable arm offers +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation. HEAVY DUTY C-CLAMP - Mounts to the back of your desk (up to 4” thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- 1920 x 1080 75 Hz
- D-Sub HDMI
- 16.7 Million
- Tilt VESA Compatibility - Mountable
- 15.63" x 19.24" x 9.13" w/ stand 11.59" x 19.24" x 1.57" w/o stand
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution @ 60Hz DVI, HDMI, VGA Video Inputs 16.7 Million Color Support 100,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio EcoDisplay Low Power Consumption Adaptive Contrast Management VESA Mountable Compatible
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution VGA, HDMI (1.4), DisplayPort Video Inputs HDCP (1.4) Support 20,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio 16.7 Million Color Support Flicker-Free Technology Low Blue Light Filter Built-in Speakers Tilt Adjustable VESA Mount Compatible
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution @ 60 Hz 5 ms Response 2 HDMI (1.4), VGA Inputs Built in Speakers Flicker Free Technology 20,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio VESA Mount Compatible 16.7 Million Color Support
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution Up to 75Hz Refresh Rate HDMI (1.4), VGA Video Inputs SPLENDID Video Preset Modes: sRGB, Scenery, Theater, Standard, Night View, Game, Reading, Darkroom Mode Asus Eye Care with Ultra Low-Blue Light Filter and Flicker-Free Technology Tilt Adjustable VESA Mount Compatible
- Immersive viewing experience with curved screen - The 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience that lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play.
- Brilliant picture quality - Experience vibrant, stunningly vivid colors with Samsung's Active Crystal Color technology.
- Crisp detail and stunning depth - Samsung’s advanced VA panel technology minimizes light leakage across the entire screen and corners to deliver deeper, more uniform blacks.
- Advanced gaming experience with AMD FreeSync - AMD FreeSync technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes.
- Ultra-slim design - Featuring an ultra-slim and sleek profile the Samsung CF396 monitor measures less than 0.5 inch thick.
- Eye saver mode - Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button.
- Eco-friendly monitor
- 1920 x 1080 75 Hz
- HDMI USB 3.0
- 16.7 Million (8 bits)
- Height: 0 ~ 110mm Pivot: -90° ~ 90° Swivel: -30° ~ 30° Tilt: -5° ~ 20° VESA Compatibility - Mountable
- 14.96" x 21.30" x 7.87"
- 15.6" FHD IPS USB Type-C Portable Monitor with Hybrid Signal Solution
- 1.7 Pounds and 0.3 Inches Slim
- Smart Cover and Smart Pen Hole
- ASUS Eye Care Technology
- Easily Toggle Through Advanced Display Settings
Computer Monitor and Projector Buying Tips
Professionals often view computer monitors and projectors for hours on end, as they are essential tools for displaying information and images. Because they are such integral parts of a modern organization, great care should be taken to purchase the ideal monitor or projector. Below are some key considerations that you should keep in mind while shopping.
Computer monitor and projector product pages are often filled with ratings, features, and technical specifications, but what do they all mean? In this section, NeweggBusiness will give easy-to-understand definitions of the more important terms and how they impact your purchasing decision.
Resolution is defined as the amount of pixels in a given display area, always given as a measure of width x height in pixels. There are a few standard resolutions commonly used by many industries, such as 720p or 1080p. You may already know those terms in relation to televisions, but they are very common for computer projectors and monitors as well.
Some other common maximum resolutions for computer displays include:
- SVGA (800 x 600) – Found almost exclusively with projectors and older monitors, some newer widescreen monitors no longer even support this resolution.
- XGA (1024 x 768) – Like SVGA, XGA is largely used by projectors and older monitors.
- High Definition (HD) (1280 x 720) – Commonly referred to as 720p, it is the minimum resolution for a product to be labeled as HD. Many LCD monitors and home theater projectors support this standard resolution.
- High Definition+ (HD+) (1600 x 900) – A widescreen resolution that is commonly supported by full HD monitors and projectors.
- Full HD (FHD) (1920 x 1080) – Commonly known as 1080p, it is a supported by many HDTVs, projectors, and pc monitors. If your organization creates or edits 1080p content, this resolution is the minimum you should aim for.
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) – A less common resolution mostly for pc monitors. While it is widescreen like 1080p, it has a different aspect ratio.
- QHD (2560 x 1440) – A very large resolution, it is mostly found on 27” and larger computer monitors.
Contrast ratio is defined asa ratio of the luminance of the brightest white to the darkest black capable of being produced by a display. For both computer monitors and projectors, a high contrast ratio is desirable for tasks depend on high levels of color accuracy. If you are shopping for a LCD monitor or projector to mostly use as text and spreadsheet display however, a low contrast solution is a more cost-effective solution.
Measured in milliseconds, response time is the amount of time it takes for a pixel to go from one color to another and back again. Displays with low response times mean that they are faster and have less lag. For the user, this translates to less blurriness for moving images. If your organization works with static content such as photographs or text, fast response times are not necessary.
When shopping for monitors or projectors, it is important that they work properly with your organization’s computers. Ensure that the connections they accept are outputted by your computers or else you will need adapters to convert the signals. The standard connections are usually: VGA, DVI, HDMI®, and Display Port. Some monitors also accept USB connections, though USB monitors are relatively rare.
Touch screen monitors can be useful for organizations that want to integrate a monitor, mouse, and keyboard into one complete unit. They are frequently used with point-of-sale machines in the hospitality in addition to more specialized tasks in other industries. They are generally not needed for office tasks such as word processing, data entry, or internet browsing.