- Replaces Brother HLL2380DW, HL-L2380DW
- Up to 32 ppm
- 2400 x 600 dpi Black Print Quality
- Up to 15,000 pages monthly
- Recommended Monthly Volume: Up to 2,000 pages/month
- 64 MB Memory, std.
- Uses Toner Cartridges: TN730, TN760
- Convenient Flatbed Copy & Scan and Duplex Two-Sided Printing
- Print up to 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and up to 9 ISO ppm (color)
- 200-sheet front tray plus 50-sheet rear tray
- USB, Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct, and Ethernet connectivity
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Android printing, Fire OS printing, Mopria® Print Service
- Auto 2-sided printing
- 2.4" color LCD
- Professional photo quality with 6-color inks. Includes Red and Gray inks for an ultra wide color gamut and enhanced black-and white prints
- Print on specialty paper and CD/DVDs; plus, boderless photos up to 13" x 19"
- Uses Epson 312 and 314 Original Ink Cartridges
- 6 FREE MONTHS OF INSTANT INK with HP+ – Print up to 700 pages a month. Ink ships to you automatically so you never run out. After 6 months, monthly fee applies unless cancelled, and you'll save up to 50% on ink.
- HP+ SMART PRINTING SYSTEM – HP+ makes your printer Smarter with advanced features that make it easy to print from any device or app. Requires an HP account, internet connection and use of only Original HP Ink for the life of the printer.
- BEST FOR ACTIVE FAMILIES – Print documents, high-quality borderless photos in multiple sizes, creative projects and more
- KEY FEATURES – Print, copy, scan, automatic 2-sided printing, advanced photo features, separate photo tray, auto document feeder, mobile and wireless printing
- Max Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Max Document Size: 8.50" x 14.00"
- Print Speed: 27 ppm
- First Print Out Speed: 8.5 Seconds
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Input Capacity: 250 Sheets
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 Pages
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Use Genuine Brother TN630 / TN660 Toner Cartridges for best results
- 4-in-1 with Wireless, NFC & Ethernet: Print/Copy/Scan/Fax
- Powered by PrecisionCore - Laser-Quality Performance
- Packed with features; space-saving design
- 150-sheet capacity; 30-pg ADF; auto 2-sided printing
- 2.4" color touchscreen - easy setup and navigation
- Easy smartphone/tablet printing, plus NFC
- Designed for use exclusively with Epson cartridges
- Black (ISO): Up to 15 ppm Black (draft): Up to 22 ppm Black Print Speed
- Color (ISO): Up to 10 ppm Color (draft): Up to 20 ppm Color Print Speed
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Black Print Quality
- 4800 x 1200 dpi Color Print Quality
- All-in-one printer with scan, copy and fax functionality
- Fast, high-resolution printing at 2400x600 dpi
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity along with wireless mobile device printing
- Uses both standard and high-yield toner cartridges
- Handles multiple scan file formats
- Black (ISO): Up to 8.5 ppm Black Print Speed
- Color (ISO): Up to 5.5 ppm Color Print Speed
- Up to 1200X 1200 rendered dpi (when Printing from a computer) Black Print Quality
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi) Color Print Quality
- Innovative Cartridge-Free Printing - High-capacity ink tanks mean no more tiny, expensive ink cartridges; Epson's exclusive EcoFit ink bottles make filling easy and worry-free
- Dramatic Savings on Replacement Ink - Save up to 90% with replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges - that's enough to print up to 7,500 pages black/6,000 color, equivalent to about 90 individual ink cartridges
- Stress-Free Printing - Up to 2 years of ink in the box - and with every replacement ink set - for fewer out of ink frustrations
- Zero Cartridge Waste - By using an EcoTank printer, you can help reduce the amount of cartridge waste ending up in landfills
- Impressive Print Quality - Unique Micro Piezo Heat-Free Technology and Claria ET pigment black ink produce extremely sharp text - plus impressive color photos and graphics - on virtually any paper type
- Print Only
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Black Print Quality
- Up to 80,000 pages monthly
- 256 MB Memory, std.
Printer Types Explained
While many organizations and businesses promote paperless environments, there is still a need for paper and printable media in many industries. For those industries, printers, paper, and ink are still vital tools that must be purchased, used, and maintained. Shopping for a printer can be complicated choice however, as there are different types that have their own strengths. Below, NeweggBusiness will describe the differences and advantages for some of the major types of printers.
Inkjet printers are one of the most common types of printer, and have been around for several decades. The word inkjet describes any printer that works by spraying small amounts of liquid ink onto paper with no contact between the printer nozzle and paper. There can be many different methods of how the printer sprays the ink onto the paper, but it is still liquid ink being transferred onto paper.
The quality and price of inkjet printers can vary greatly, but generally they cost less than laser printers and have comparable print quality. Their main disadvantages include higher cost of ink cartridges and slower print speeds compared to laser printers.
Because of their slower print speeds, inkjet printers are best suited for organizations or home offices that do not print voluminous amounts of documents.
Similar to inkjets, laser printers have been popular for a very long time, except laser printers are based on a radically different technology. Laser printers have cylinders filled with electrically charged ink powder (toner) instead of cartridges filled with liquid ink.
In print onto paper, a laser is reflected off a mirror that moves to form patterns such as letters and images on the toner cylinder. Then the patterns that have been formed with the laser attract the electrically charged toner, which is rolled onto the paper.
The advantages of laser printers include fst print speed, precision, and lower cost for toners compared to ink. However, the initial purchase cost of laser printers is higher than inkjet printers, especially for color laser printers. Organizations that rely heavily on printing will find the quick print speeds of laser printers and lower cost of toner compared to ink to be very advantageous.
LED printers are a type of laser printer, with an array of solid state LED diodes that strike the toner cylinder instead of a single laser beam. The laser is bounced off a moving mirror in order to create text and images on the cylinder. With LED printers, an array of LEDs is used to emit the light instead of a single laser beam. Because of this, LED printers are faster than laser printers and slightly more durable. Like laser printers, LED printers are very beneficial for organizations that print large amounts of documents.
Dot matrix printers use ink cartridges like inkjets, but does not spray the ink onto the paper. Instead, a dot matrix printer uses pins that strike an ink soaked ribbon that contacts the paper. They tend to be slower and noisier than other types of printers. However, some advantages that they have include: being able to print on carbon copy paper, printing multiple copies at a time, and long lasting ink ribbons.
Multifunction / All-in-one Printers
Multifunction printers (MFPs) are also commonly known as all-in-one (AIO) printers and are very versatile tools that can be either laser or inkjet. The advantage of multifunction printers is that they combine printer, copier, scanner, and sometimes fax machine functionality into one unit. Because of their versatility, they are ideal for organizations that require all those functions but do not have a lot of space for multiple machines.
Unlike the other types of printers mentioned above, label printers are not used to print onto letters but instead are used to print information onto heat-sensitive adhesive labels and tags. Label printers are popular for organizations that need to keep track of inventory or files, such as shipping carriers or retailers with large amounts of inventory. They can also be used in an office environment to create labels for files and folders.