This Hall Research Technologies SP-HD-2B 2-Channel HDMI Splitter with Analog and Optical Audio Output and 4K Support is a compact 2-port HDMI 2.0 splitter that can produce two identical outputs from a single HDMI or DVI source for display on two displays. It supports PC and HD resolutions from 480p up to UHD – 4K @60Hz 4:4:4. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant, and supports deep color, 3D, and HDMI audio formats including LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio. Each HDMI output can be independently downscaled from 4K to 1080p if needed.
The SP-HD-2B also extracts audio from the HDMI source and outputs it as analog (L/R) stereo and digital optical TOSLINK for connection to an audio amplifier or other device. If no display is connected, the SP-HD-2B will emulate a display using an internal EDID, so the source will still output HDMI video, and the splitter will still be able to extract the audio signal.
RS-232 is available for basic configuration and control, if needed. For convenience, a pair of mounting brackets and hardware is included for installation either under-desk or surface-mount.
Hall Research Technologies SP-HD-2B 2-Channel HDMI Splitter with Analog and Optical Audio Output and 4K Support Features:
- 1×2 HDMI 2.0 Splitter supports PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WQXGA and 480p to UHD 4K @60Hz 4:4:4
- 18 Gbps bandwidth for a sharp digital image up to 4Kx2K
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Optional Downscaling of 4K to 1080p for each Output
- Extracts HDMI Audio to both L/R analog and TOSLINK (optical)
- Supports LPCM 7.1 CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Audio extraction does not require connected displays
- Plug and play installation with smart EDID management
- Unplugging one output will not cause interruption of the other
- LED indication for power, source, and output connections
- RS-232 configuration and control
- Mounting brackets included
- Universal power adapter