Powered for the enterprise, HP Elite PCs are the world's most secure and manageable PCs.1 The HP EliteDesk 800 Small Form Factor features advanced performance and configurability in a space saving, stylishly redesigned chassis for the modern workplace.
The HP EliteDesk 800 SFF has four bays and four slots, plus two additional M.2 connectors, and plenty of configurable ports.
High-performance components to drive productivity in the workplace.
Get powerful protection and simplified management from the world's most secure and manageable PCs.1
HP Sure Start Gen35 monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
HP Client Security Suite Gen36 features HP Multi-Factor Authenticate,7 HP Device Access Manager, HP SpareKey, and HP Password Manager defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users.
Deploy the HP Manageability Integration Kit8 to help speed up image creation and the management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
HP WorkWise9 is office intelligence rolled into one smartphone app to provide PC security, real-time PC performance information, and simplified printer driver installation for HP PC users.
Greatly improve the transfer rates of user's data, voice, and video communication when connecting over challenged LAN or Wi-Fi networks with HP Velocity.
Configure a third configurable rear I/O port for customizable display connections with your choice of VGA, DisplayPort, HDMI or USB-Type C with DisplayPort.
Be at ease with a PC that has endured 120,000 hours of HP's Total Test Process and is designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G tests10 and optional, removable dust filter.4
Super-charge your 7th Gen Intel Core processor-based HP PC with Intel Optane memory4, a smart, adaptable system accelerator that helps improve responsiveness on hard drive-based systems, making everything you do fast, smooth, and easy.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel Core Processors, Intel integrated graphics, and Intel WLAN.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Intel Optane is sold separately and requires a 7th Gen Intel Core processor, bios version with Intel Optane supported, Windows 10, version 1703, an Intel 200 series chipset, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe Spec 1.1 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) 15.5 driver.
- HP Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP Elite products equipped with Intel 7th generation processors.
- HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th Generation Intel Core processor, Intel integrated graphics, and Intel WLAN.
- FreeSync is an AMD technology is enabled on FHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. Monitor, AMD Radeon Graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort Adaptive-Sync required. AMD Catalyst 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display.
- HP Manageability Integration Kit is available as a download from the official website.
- HP WorkWise smartphone app is available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play. As of September 2017, HP WorkWise will no longer support iOS or iPhone devices.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage or damage under the MIL STD test conditions requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.