The Node 804 is a micro ATX chassis which focuses on cooling performance and maximum configurability, all packed in an interesting new form factor with Scandinavian elegant design.
The dual chamber layout separates hot running components from the cooler ones and allows for unrestricted airflow over the motherboard, processor and graphics card.
The case comes with three excellent 120mm fans but can be upgraded with several additional fans if needed. Featuring plenty of options for placing water cooling components, tall heat sinks and hard drives. The flexibility of this case really gives the users the possibility to create their optimal system build.
Node 804 - Designed to Adapt
- Highly effective dual chamber case layout for best possible cooling.
- Unique hard drive mounting system, fitting up to 8 x 3.5", 4 x 2.5" or up to 10 x 3.5", 2 x 2.5" drives HDD/SSD
- Three Fractal Design Silent Series R2 fans included with the case and space for an additional 7 fans.
- Minimalistic design with an elegant brushed aluminum front panel
- Additional space in the front to mount a slim optical bay drive and 2 x 2.5" drives.
- Fan controller included.
- Five expansion slots that allow for multiple GPU setups
Feature Overview Video
- Front (right chamber) - 240mm radiator
- Front (left chamber) - 240mm radiator
- Top (right chamber) - 240/280mm radiator - if the HDD drive bays are relocated.
- Top (left chamber) - 240mm radiator
Maximum Radiator Configuration: 1 x 240mm, 1 x 280mm and 2 x 120mm Radiators Simultaneously