The NEO Qube 2 is a true showcase mid-tower chassis without compromise. Its dual chamber design makes installation and cable management a breeze while all system components are highlighted through the double tempered glass panels. Available in Black, White, and infinity mirror editions.
INTEGRATED LIGHTING AND INFINITY MIRROR
- Available with infinity mirror or light strip (Infinity Mirror creates an endless Digital-RGB view inside at the front.)
- Built-in D-RGB controller with manual control
- Expand and sync with compatible D-RGB lighting products
DUAL CHAMBER DESIGN WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- Highlights all system components with glass exterior
- High airflow mesh panels and bottom dust filter
- Spacious interior makes cable management a breeze
- Triple SSD bracket
- Dual HDD cage (removable)
- Velcro-tie cable management
- Up to 280mm wide E-ATX motherboards
- Supports GPUs up to 410 mm long
- Support for tower CPU coolers up to 148 mm tall
- Up to nine 120 mm fan locations
- Up to four 140 mm fan locations
- 360 Radiator support in the Top, Side, and Bottom
FRONT I/O WITHIN EASY REACH
At the front of the Neo Qube 2 is located a high speed USB-C 10Gbps, 2x USB 3.0 and audio combo ports for easy access.
A second ITX motherboard can be installed for a dual-system setup* with a dual slot half-height expansion card, to bring more possibilities for streamers, professionals and multi-user systems.
* The Phanteks Revolt X PSU is required to power 2x systems.