The Coboc Set-Screw Banana Plugs neatly terminate speaker wire, and provide a secure, positive contact with standard binding posts. You can make a clean, high-quality connection between your speaker and your audio/video receiver, amplifier, or other sound application. For easy polarity identification, each pair comes with one black plug and one red plug. They are sized to fit 12-18 AWG speaker wire.
How to Install Set-Screw Banana Plugs
- Unscrew the jacket to reveal the core of the set-screw banana plug.
- Feed the bare conductor of the speaker wire into the core of the banana plug. (Loosen the two small screws to accommodate the size of your speaker wire if needed)
- Tighten the two screws to secure the speaker wire to the core of the set-screw banana plug.
- Replace the jacket over the core.
- Your set-screw banana plug is ready for connection.
Coboc does not skimp on materials. The plug's body is made of heavy-duty aluminum alloy. The entire plug is then plated with gold to help prevent corrosion, and to ensure no signal distortion. The heavy-duty aluminum outer casing is durable, and offers a great look.
Ensures a clean, high-quality connection
The Coboc Set-Screw Banana Plug sports a bare conductor and a jacket. The bare conductor incorporates dual opposing set screws to hold the speaker wire in place for the maximum high mechanical conductivity and a secure connection. Once done, put the jacket back on for a clean connection.
Color-coded for easy polarity identification
Color-code the left and right polarities with the Set-Screw Banana Plugs. Each pair includes two banana plugs: one has a black silk-screen, while the other one has a red silk-screen.
Protecting the environment is everyone’s duty. Get the Coboc Set-Screw Banana Plugs to do your part. They are compliant with the RoHS directives.