Connect your laptop or desktop equipped with DVI outputs to DVI-enabled display devices like monitors, projectors, HDTVs and more. This Dual-Link (24+1) DVI cable supports WQUXGA (3840 × 2400) max. resolution, and is built with quality stranded copper conductor for reliable, error-free signal transfer. It also features triple shielding for protection against RFI and EMI, plus nickel-plated connectors with thumb screws for secure and solid connection.
Get the most out of your high definition equipment with this premium quality DVI-D Dual-Link cable.
1. DVI Cable does not support audio
2. This DVI-D cable, just support digital signal pass-through, NO ANALOG LINK.
- DVI-D Dual-Link (24+1) Male to DVI-D Dual Link (24+1) Male
- Connect your DVI equipped device to display such as flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, HDTV and Video Projectors, etc.
- Flexible 30AWG Stranded Bare copper (no CCS) conductor enhances cable performance
- Fully coated and shielded PVC outer layer for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference
- Fully compliant with DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group)
- Support Dual Link DVI-D 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (9.9Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Supports hot plugging of DVI devices and resolutions up to 1080p.
- Support VESA Display Model like:
- QXGA (2048 × 1536)@75Hz with GTF blanking (2×170 MHz)
- HDTV (1920 × 1080)@85Hz with GTF blanking (2×126 MHz)
- WUXGA (1,920 × 1,200)@120Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2 x 154 MHz)
- WQXGA (2560 × 1600)@60Hz with GTF blanking (2x174 MHz)
- WQUXGA (3840 × 2400)@33Hz with GTF blanking (2x159 MHz)