Nippon Labs 50USB3-CM-AM-GP-1 Nylon Braided 1 ft. USB 3.2 Gen 1 USB-C Male to USB-A Male Cable
Designed for plugging in USB-C devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and other devices to standard USB slots, the nylon braided USB-C to USB A cable leverages SuperSpeed USB to transfer at speeds up to 5Gbps. The nylon braided design provides flexibility for the cable, offering superior bendability, durability, and eliminating tangling at the same time.
USB-C to USB-A Cable
Adapts USB-C connections to USB-A. Supports speeds up to 5Gbps with a built-in 56k ohm pull-up resistor for safety.
- USB-A Male to USB-C Male
- Leverages SuperSpeed USB to transfer at speeds up to 5Gbps
- Charging up to 2.4A (Follows USB specifications for legacy cables with 56kO resistor)
Flexible Cable Bending
To create a cable that wouldn't break due to the daily stresses of plugging in / out or taking with you on-the-go, we developed a nylon braided cable that is very flexible. This prevents breaks and allows you to bend the cable without causing problems. It also eliminates tangles.
- Nylon braided design provides durability and flexibility
- Prevents cables from tangling. Perfect to take with you on-the-go
- Aluminum shell for added protection
- Tinned copper conductor
- TPE Jacket, OD 2.6MM
The USB-C to USB A cable is typically used for connecting USB-C devices, such as external hard drives enclosures, smartphones, tablets, cameras and more to USB-A ports on laptops, desktops, and chargers.