Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
The latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, the Pi 3 Model B+ is built on the Broadcom BCM2837B0 64-bit quad-core SoC which offers 200MHz increase in peak CPU clock frequency compared with the Pi 3 Model B based on Broadcom BCM2837. Other features include dual-band 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT).
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
One of the most exciting aspects of the Raspberry Pi is its ability to interact with the physical world via its GPIO pins. This kit provides the components needed to measure light levels, accept switch inputs, and power lights. Using the included breakout board, jumper wires, and breadboard, interfacing with your Pi's GPIO pins is easier than ever. Let your imagination run wild!
This physical computing kit includes a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ board, a 16GB SD card with OS, a power supply, a protective case, and a project pack with components, breakout board and breadboard.