EVGA 500W 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
When building on a budget, the EVGA 500W 80 PLUS is a great choice at a low cost. Supporting 40A on a single +12V rail provides more options without having to reduce your component requirements. Save space with the 500W's compact design, well-placed power switch and fully sleeved cables. The 500W offers the connections and protections needed for basic system builds. With a standard three-year warranty and ultra quiet fan design the 500W will be a great asset for your next build on a budget.
- Exceptional three-year warranty and unparalleled EVGA customer support
- 80 PLUS Certified, with up to 80% efficiency under typical loads
- High Amperage single-rail design for maximum power and efficiency
- Quiet and intelligent auto fan for near-silent operation
- Heavy-duty power protections provide peace of mind during operation
Trust EVGA to label all of our power supplies in Continuous Power, the steady power a PSU can generate continuously, rather than the amount delivered at its short-lived peak.
Single 12V Rail
A single 12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware.
See the difference with top-quality 80 PLUS certified power supplies by EVGA to offer highly efficient, clean power to all products and devices.
Heavy-Duty Protection, Including:
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- OPP (Over Power Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
|AC Input||100 ~ 240VAC|
|Output Power||500W @ 122°F (50°C)|
- 1 x 24-Pin ATX
- 1 x 4 + 4-Pin EPS12V
- 2 x 6 + 2-Pin PCI-E
- 6 x SATA
- 3 x Molex
|ATX Cable||1 x 21.66" (550mm)|
|EPS Cable||1 x 23.66" (600mm)|
|PCIE Cable||1 x 21.66" (550mm), 26.33" (670mm)|
|SATA Cable||2 x 17.75" (450mm), 22.5" (570mm), 27" (690mm)|
|Four-Pin Peripheral Cable||1 x 17.75" (450mm), 22.5" (570mm), 27" (690mm) (f)|
|Floppy Cable||1 x 4.75 (120mm)|
|AC Power||1 x 47.25" (1200mm) (m)|