AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO
Industry-leading workstation processors that are ideal for artists, architects, engineers and other creative professionals. These processors pack high core counts and high frequency, delivering outstanding multi-thread and single-thread performance. Render complex 3D scenes or compute detailed simulations while you iterate a 3D model or fine tune character animation.
They boast 128 PCIe 4.0 lanes to enable a variety of advanced configuration and are the only workstation processors to support PCIe 4.0 for new generation graphics and NVMe storage. Up to 8 memory channels delivers insane bandwidth to keep up with the most demanding professional workloads. Let AMD Threadripper PRO processors be the productivity boosting engine at the heart of your next professional workstation.
Professional content creators can now leverage the fastest1, most versatile workstation processor ever created, with unmatched core counts for multi-threaded workloads that rival competing dual socket solutions and high frequency single threaded performance for lightly threaded tasks. This unique, full spectrum compute capability enables reduced render times, more creative iterations, faster simulation solving, quick assembly rebuilds and smooth interactivity with 3D assets.
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO Processors are based on 7nm process technology, delivering an unmatched CPU core density for professional workloads. Additionally, the platform supports 128 PCIe 4.0 lanes enabling a variety of advanced configurations leveraging next-gen GPUs and storage devices.
Blazing Fast PCIe 4.0
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO Processors are the only professional workstation processor to support PCIe 4.0, which delivers twice the I/O performance over PCIe 3.0.
- Accelerate workflows with next-gen GPUs and high-speed storage devices
- Support for 128 PCIe lanes
- Enables a variety of advanced configurations
AMD Secure Processor
The AMD Secure Processor is a powerful, integrated, dedicated security processor designed to establish a hardware root-of-trust to help secure the processing and storage of sensitive data and trusted applications.
AMD Memory Guard
Help secure your entire system memory with AMD Ryzen PRO processors, the world’s only processor family with full memory encryption as a standard feature6. AMD Memory Guard delivers real time encryption of system memory to help defend against physical attacks should your laptop be lost or stolen.
Advanced Support for Traditional Manageability
All Ryzen PRO processors from AMD enable a robust manageability feature set for simplified deployment, imaging, and management that is compatible with your current infrastructure so you can:
- Remotely update and repair networked devices
- Monitor, restore, and upgrade systems
- Fix a wide range of client issues in-band and out-of-band
1. Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the Cinebench R20 nT benchmark test to compare the multi-thread performance of Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX vs. (2) Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary. CPP-14
2. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe After Effects CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-43
3. Based on AMD Labs testing as of June 17, 2020, using Adobe Premiere Pro CC to measure performance. Results may vary. CPP-45
4. CPP-70 Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the Autodesk Revit RFO v3.2 2020 test to compare the performance of AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX vs. Intel Xeon W-3275 processor. Results may vary.
5. CPP-32 Based on AMD performance lab testing on June 8, 2020 using the V-Ray Benchmark 4.10.07 test to compare the multi-thread performance of AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX vs. 2X Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processors. Results may vary.