The P Series is ideal for higher-education classrooms, corporate boardrooms and rental spaces where bright, sharp images are required. The NEC P554U includes advanced installation features such as horizontal & vertical lens shift and HDBaseT connectivity that provide greater installation flexibility. Adding horizontal & vertical keystone correction along with cornerstone and pincushion adjustment ensures the image will be square on the screen even if installation challenges exist. The long-life lamp reduces maintenance and lowers total cost of ownership.
- Horizontal & vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- Powerful 20W speakers provide volume needed for large rooms
- Built-in HDBaseT enables simplified installations with a single cable for video and audio over long distances
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) ensure quick switching between presentations
- LAN connection for control and asset management over the network
- Optional wireless display with MultiPresenter Stick
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust speaker volume
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio creating extremely detailed images
- 8,000-hour lamp (eco) drastically reduces maintenance, thereby decreasing the total cost of ownership
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these projectors are still great for implementing challenging installation applications in higher-education and corporate settings
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display-device installations
|Aspect Ratio||16x10||Native Resolution||WUXGA 1920x1200|
|Maximum Resolution||WUXGA 1920 x 1200||Contrast Ratio (typical)||20,000:1|
Powerful 20-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
Auto Power On
Powers on the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
Built-in Wall Color Correction
Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
Direct Power Off
Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP)
Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off
Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficient energy usage.
Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Carbon Savings Meter
Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
Dual Computer Inputs
Ensures quick switching between presentations.
Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
Variable Audio Out
Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.