Take your flight sim experience to the next level with the Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP for short). Its ergonomic design allows you to put your entire foot on the pedal, or you can remove the heel rest and put the ball of your foot at mid-pedal. Like real-life aircrafts, the TFRP comes with differential braking, thus you can control pedal brake individually for enhanced maneuverability. At the same time, the S.M.A.R.T. slide rails self-center the rudder’s axis, giving the feeling of resistance. With a large base, this rudder pedal is stable and will stay put even during intense sessions. And it works with all games supporting multi-USB and rudders, giving you authentic experience on your favorite sim titles.
The Thrustmaster TFRP (T.Flight Rudder Pedals)
- First rudder ever to feature the S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) slide rails system!
- Capitalizes on the brand’s 25 years of expertise and leadership.
- Is the device most highly requested by members of the flight sim community.
S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) Slide Rails Rudder
- System of 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminum for perfectly smooth sliding motion.
- Self-centering rudder axis: the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering.
- Long range of travel on rudder axis for precise maneuvers.
Thrustmaster Flight Simulation Ecosystem
The Thrustmaster TFRP adds an innovative new product to Thrustmaster’s wide range of joysticks and other related flight-themed controllers, for a real ecosystem-based approach.
Two Differential Brake Pedals
- Large differential brake pedals: 10 inches/25 centimeters (12/45 shoe size).
- Rounded central pivot with central grip, on the differential brake’s axis.
- Pivot angle with a 15° range of travel: on an incline for deliberate activation, avoiding inadvertent activation when using the rudder.
Sturdiness and Precision
Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). 10-inch/25-centimeter footrest accommodates up to 12/45 shoe size. With the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor. With the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal. The large base and inclined design combine comfort with stability.
USB and/or Exclusive RJ12 connectivity
- On PC (Windows 10/8/7/Vista), works with all joysticks on the market thanks to Thrustmaster’s drivers***.
- On PC, compatible with all games supporting multi-USB and rudders.
- On PC and on PS4, works with and connects directly to the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick*/**.
Advanced Calibration Software
Go to //ts.thrustmaster.com/ to download and install the advanced calibration software, which lets you:
- Adjust the dead zones to your liking at the beginning and end of the range of travel on the rudder axis, and on the 2 differential brake axes.
- Adjust the central dead zone to your liking on the rudder axis.
- Save these adjustments directly in the internal memory of the adapter.
T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software for PC***
- Lets you program the axes of rudders and differential brakes.
- The USB rudder can be combined with Thrustmaster USB joysticks (HOTAS WARTHOG, T16000M)** and the MFD Cougar Pack** control panel, so that they are recognized as a single USB device.
- Access advanced profiles*** created by the Thrustmaster community.
* Official PlayStation4 joystick, also compatible with PC
** Sold separately
*** Available for download from the //ts.thrustmaster.com/website