HP Laptop ProBook 440 provides the combination of innovation, essential security and multimedia capabilities in a thin and light form factor. The stylish and durable look complements its inner menacing muscles. And the long-lasting battery helps drive the machine through your workday in the office and on the go. Want’s more? You can plug in a USB-C hub1 to make the HP Laptop ProBook 440 a true workstation. It is ideal for professionals in corporate settings or small to medium businesses.
Stylish design, linear precision, and subtle curvature make the laptop a highlight anywhere your work takes you.
Get through your deadline-driven, multitasking day with optional 7th Gen Intel Core i32 or 8th Gen Core i5/i7 Quad Core processors3 and optional NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics1.
The HP ProBook 440 delivers stylish design to every business. An ultraslim chassis in a refined new natural silver finish includes a keyboard deck made of durable premium stamped aluminum.
Quickly transition to desktop productivity with a single cable that supports docking via USB-C which allows you to connect multiple external displays1, a power source, and a gigabit network connection through optional docks1.
Experience vivid audio engagement and an easy conferencing experience with the Skype for Business Certified HP ProBook 440 with HP Audio Boost, HP Noise Cancellation.
- Experience the new features of Windows 10 Pro4 on the thin, light, touch1 optional HP ProBook 440.
- Fortify your security by using multiple factors of authentication including fingerprints and facial recognition.
- Get the best of both worlds with dual solid-state and hard drive storage options from HP.
- Battery life that gets you through the workday and beyond. Fast charge 90% in 90 minutes5.
- Stand up to the workload with a ProBook that is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing6.
- Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Cancellation.
- Help make good speakers sound great with the HP Audio Boost.
1. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
2. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. Quad Core processor sold separately or as an optional feature.
4. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http: www.windows.com.
5. Recharges the battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode when used with the power adapter provided with the notebook and no external devices are connected. After charging has reached 90% capacity, charging speed will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
6. MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.