AeroCool DS 140mm Red Fan
Patented Dual layered blades with noise and shock reduction frame
- One of the world's quietest fans with breakthrough technology and innovation.
- Beautifully finished "Dual Color and Dual Material" Fan
- The world's first dual-layered fan blades - combination of plastic and rubber fan blades to absorb "Wind" noise.
- Dimpled surface on the back rubber side of the fan blades minimizes turbulence.
- Optimized fan blade angle design for a perfect balance of airflow and noise.
- Noise and shock reduction fan frame incorporating four Silencer Blocks and anti-vibration rubber pads on each mounting holes.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) delivers longer life span, higher precision rotation and anti-shock function.
- Low starting voltage of 3V.
- Four Anti-vibration screws are included for easier installation.
- Power cables are "black" sleeved with both 3-pin and Molex 4-pin connectors.
- Low speed 7V Voltage Reduction Cable included for ultra-low speed with unrecognizable noise.
- Patent: Taiwan - M 468707 | Patent pending: USA/Germany/China
World's first dual materials injection on the fan blades embedded with noise dampening technologies.
With four Red LEDs and dual ring effect.
Cutting-Edge Technology - Combination of plastic and rubber aimed to reduce turbulence and noise.
The air contacting plane is made of rubber and thus reduces the noise induced by the action of fan blades cutting through the air.
The Silencer blocks further absorb and reduce the noise induced by the air cutting action from the blades.
Silencer blocks in action.
2-in-1 Silencer block and anti-vibration pad reduce vibration and further reduce the possibility of noise created by the spinning fan.
Dimpled surface on the backside of fan blades aims to minimize turbulence and thus reduce the possibility of noise created from the movement of air.
Airflow guidance design on the exhausting side of fan frame directs and concentrates airflow