About Boss Office Products
William Huang, Boss Office Products CEO, established the Los Angeles-based company in 1990. The company began as an importer, distributing Taiwanese-crafted chairs to retailers and dealers throughout the United States. A year later, in 1991, Boss became the first US office chair distributor to establish manufacturing facilities in China, a major step forward for the company, which now has distributors around the globe. In 2003, Boss was ranked as one of Inc. Magazines 500 fastest growing private companies in America. That tremendous growth continues today, as Boss continually delivers exceptional office products to companies around the world.
- Contemporary styled stacking chair
- Stackable for space-saving storage
- Waterfall seat to reduce stress on legs
- Available in a variety of colors
- Overall dimensions: 23.5W x 23D x 30.5H inches