Shuttle, Two-Track Secure Mobile MagStripe Reader
The UniMag II is a two-track, encryption capable magnetic stripe reader that works with a wide variety of mobile platforms, including Apple, HTC, LG, Motorola, and Samsung devices. Use your mobile device to read credit cards, signature debit cards, gift cards, loyalty cards, driver's licenses, and ID badges. The UniMag reads up to two tracks of information with a single swipe in either direction, providing superior reading performance for your mobile device. A merchant account is required to accept credit card transactions. Mobile device not included.
- Plugs into audio headphone jack – no cables or batteries
- Supports TDES and AES encryption using DUKPT Key Management
- Reads up to two tracks of card data
- Superior MagStripe reading performance
- Bi-directional card reading
- Low battery consumption of mobile devices
- No external power supply required
- Bi-directional communication between reader and mobile device
- Extended phone jack enable compatibility with various phone cases
- Universal clip allows for stabilization to provide better card reading
- SDK available for Apple, Android, and Blackberry platforms
Card Swiping on your Mobile DeviceThe ID TECH UniMag II is a magnetic stripe reader that communicates with mobile devices via the headphone jack. Use your mobile device to read a variety of magnetic stripes, including credit cards, signature debit cards, gift cards, and loyalty cards.
Superior MagStripe Reading PerformanceThe UniMag II utilizes ID TECH’s proven MagStripe reading technology, providing bi-directional card reading of up to two tracks of information. When reading card data the UniMag II encrypts the information before it enters the mobile device, providing protection of sensitive data.
Incredible Convenience and Cost SavingsThe ID TECH UniMag II allows merchants to provide their customers with another acceptable method of payment, and with the capability to swipe credit cards, merchants can save money by avoiding costly card-not-present fees. With the ID TECH UniMag II, merchants can accept credit card payments wherever they go.
|Interfaces:||Audio headphone jack|
|Operating Temperature:||32 - 131°F (0 - 55°C) non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature:||-22 - 158°F (-30 - 70°C) non-condensing|
|Humidity:||Maximum 95% non-condensing, dry storage|
|Operating Life:||100,000 cycles minimum|
|Warranty:||One year, parts and labor|
|Media Thickness:||0.025 inches (0.635mm) to 0.035 inches (0.889mm)|
|Media Formats:||ISO 7811 and AAMVA|
|Swipe Speed:||5 to 60 inches per second, bi-directional|
|Dimensions(L x W x H):||1.18 x 0.43 x 1.77 inches (30 x 11 x 45mm)|
- SlimCD (Apple & Android)
- Credit Card Reader POS Terminal-PhoneTransact.com
- Beanstream Mobile Payments
- Beanstream Mobile for iPad
- Merchant Account Solutions