2401LM 24-Inch Desktop Touchmonitor for Medical and Healthcare Settings
- Best-in-Class Optical Performance
- Designed for Medical and Healthcare Requirements
- 35% Energy Savings using LED Technology
- 3-Year Standard Warranty
The fully featured 2401LM Touchmonitor offers IntelliTouch™ surface acoustic wave (SAW) touchscreen technology which provides stable "drift-free" touch response, outstanding image clarity and full HD resolution, resulting in an accurate touch experience and vivid images. Additionally, the touchmonitor is equipped with industry standard connectivity in the form of a combination USB and RS232 touch controller, DVI-D, VGA connectors and built-in audio amp with stereo speakers. The 2401LM is available in white (P/N E263686) and black (P/N E000140) color.
The 2401LM is compliant with multiple safety and electrical certification standards, including EN 60950-1 and EN 60601-1 for safety and EN 60950-1, EN55022, EN55024, and EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for EMC. Equipped with an LED backlit state-of-the-art LCD panel, the monitor is environmentally friendly with reduced power consumption.
The Elo 2401LM Touchmonitor is an effective solution for nurse stations, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self-check-in, as well as non-medical applications that benefit from DVI-D input, speakers and a pristine full HD image display.
Having been "designed for touch" from the drawing board up, the 2401LM features a stable stand with tilting functionality which can be removed for VESA mounting; cable management and cable fastening features to prevent accidental disconnection; OSD controls with lockout capability; and an IPx1 drip-resistant housing.
- High quality panel wide viewing angles, and high contrast ratio
- Available with IntelliTouch™ surface acoustic wave (SAW) touchscreen technology
- Pure-glass touchscreen
- Energy savings by using LED technology
- Elo controlled design with long product life cycle and availability cycle
- UL/cUL, CE EN/IEC 60601-1 3rd ed., FCC Class B, VCCI, C-Tick, KC, GOST, BSMI, CCC, China RoHS, IPX1
- Designed for medical and healthcare requirements
- 3-Year standard warranty
- On board audio amp and speakers
- USB and serial Touch interface
- VGA and DVI-D Video interface
- Best-in-class optical performance
- Accurate and stable "drift-free" touch response
- Superior image clarity, resolution, and light
- Allows for state-of-the-art slim design, while reducing power consumption
- Elo Touchmonitors have a long history of availability, which is important to maintain continuity through all phases of project roll-outs and servicing
- Recognized by public health authorities in most countries as the safety standard for certain medical electrical equipment
- Being compliant with multiple safety and electrical certifications, the 2401LM is an excellent fit for healthcare settings
- Fosters customer satisfaction and peace of mind; 1- or 2-year extended warranty services available at additional cost
- Positions sound signals nearby user interface
- Allows connectivity to new and legacy systems
IntelliTouch® Surface Acoustic Wave Touch SolutionsElo first introduced Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) touch technology in 1987. SAW touchscreen technology delivers superior image clarity, resolution, light transmission, and reliability because it utilizes clear glass that continues to work even if scratched. There are no coatings, plastic films or moving parts to wear out or be damaged. The active area of the touchscreen is resistant to chemicals such as acetone, toluene, methyl ethyl ketone, isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, ammonia-based glass cleaners, gasoline, kerosene, and vinegar.
Elo offers IntelliTouch SAW technology with transactional single touch or interactive multi-touch capabilities. Micro-bezel or zero-bezel designs are offered along with fully tempered, heat or chemically strengthened glass for ruggedized applications. IntelliTouch technology has met all the Additional Qualification (AQ) testing requirements established by Microsoft for Windows 7 multi-touch touch gesture recognition.
IntelliTouch SAW is a cost-effective alternative to projected capacitive (PCAP) touch technology that offers better optical clarity and the same zero-bezel style with significantly smaller border width. Three axes of touch information are used to precisely discern two simultaneous touch locations anywhere on the screen. IntelliTouch solutions offer a simple bill of material, a less complex manufacturing and touchscreen integration process, and less capital investment than PCAP technologies.
Customization capabilities include logos, clear icons, border buttons, and other enhancements can be added during the design cycle. IntelliTouch can scale across a wide range of screen sizes, without performance degradation. The stable, drift-free operation of SAW touchscreen technology provides an accurate touch response measured on three axes using a finger, gloved hand, or passive stylus. Elo's sensitive touch response recognizes location and amount of pressure applied. Elo has tested IntelliTouch touchscreens to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure, using a stylus simulating a finger. The graphics quality and colors of HD resolution software applications are preserved based on the optical clarity of SAW clear glass touch technology.
- Completely flat touchscreen offers sleek, refined appearance
- No bezel required for easy integration into touchmonitors, touch computers or other devices
- Fast accurate, and stable touch performance
- Tested to more than 50 million touches in one location without failure
- Desktop touchmonitors and all-in-one touchcomputers
- Public environments such as hotel lobbies, office buildings, auto dealerships, bank branches, gaming casinos, healthcare waiting rooms, retail stores and train stations
- Point-of-information kiosks
- Vending and ticket sales
- Gaming, lottery, and amusement
- Interactive Digital Signage
- Banking and financial transactions
- Industrial control rooms