Armstrong® Clean Room VL Ceiling Tiles
Washable and scrubbable, impact-, scratch- and soil-resistant, smooth-textured Clean Room VL ceiling tiles are ideal for a range of applications, from clean rooms and laboratories to healthcare facilities and commercial kitchens. Excellent sound-blocking qualities help you isolate noisy areas. BioBlock and HumiGuard Plus treatments provide excellent sag-, humidity-, mold- and mildew-resistant protection. As a part of the Armstrong® CLEANASSURE family of products, these panels may be disinfected without compromising the structural integrity of the tiles. Quick and easy installation—check Edge Detail to ensure your choice matches your grid system and trim. Non-Directional Visual—Helps reduce installation time while reducing scrap. Material Family: Fiber; Material: Mineral Fiber; Weather Resistant: No; Fire Resistant: Yes.
- Global Product Type: Building Materials-Ceiling Tiles
- Material Family: Fiber
- Material: Mineral Fiber
- Weather Resistant: No
- Fire Resistant: Yes
- Fire Resistance Rating: FireGuard
- Moisture Resistant: Yes
- Mold/Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Sag Resistant: Yes
- Insulation Value (R Factor-BTU): 1.5 BTU
- Insulation Value (R Factor-Watts): 0.26 m2 K/W
- Color Family: White
- Color(s): White
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 48"
- Thickness/Gauge: 0.63"
- Edge Type: Square Lay-In (0.94" or 1.5")
- Special Properties: Acoustics: 40 CAC; Clean Room Class 100
- Compliance Standards: ASTM Type: IV, Form: 2, Pattern: E; Meets USDA/FSIS Guidelines
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 41%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 41%
- Disclaimer Statement: Recommended for Clean Rooms up to ISO Class 5. Moisture-resistant to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting—do not submerge.
- Special Features: Non-Directional Visual-Helps reduce installation time while reducing scrap.
Manufacturer's ten-year limited warranty.