Intel LGA 2066 CEB motherboard with quad-GPU support, DDR4 4200MHz, Dual Intel®10G LANs, M.2, U.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and ASUS Control Center
- Dual onboard Intel® 10G LAN (X550-AT2) ports: Increased data throughput and improved efficiency, ideal for transferring uncompressed 4K video and backing up large files.
- Quad-GPU graphics power: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports 4-way NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivers optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for a diverse range of workloads.
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink: Metal-fin-array design maximizes surface area for heat dissipation to enable unthrottled performance.
- ASUS Control Center: A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small - and medium-sized businesses.
- Ultra-fast storage: Up to 32Gbps dual M.2, U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports onboard and a front-panel connector.
The new WS X299 Sage/10G motherboard delivers a blend of tremendous GPU performance with up to Quad-SLI support, server-grade validation and comprehensive cooling options to provide the perfect system build for training neural networks and crunching other scalable compute loads. It shares the same refined aesthetics as WS X299 Sage/10G and adds dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports with the Intel X550AT2 10GBASE-T controller for uncompromising networking performance. Dual PLX chips extend the number of PCIe lanes to provide additional expansion slots, giving you robust connectivity options to configure your system with the tools you need to get your job done.
Dual onboard 10G LAN
Featuring dual onboard 10G LAN ports backed by the cutting-edge Intel X550AT2 10GBASE-T Ethernet controller, WS X299 Sage/10G provides server-class connectivity that supports high-density, high-bandwidth and low-latency access-layer networks. With data-rates up to 10Gbps, WS X299 Sage/10G is able to transfer 4K videos and other large files in a fraction of the time required by conventional networking gear. The onboard controller negates the need to allocate a PCI Express slot to a dedicated network card, saving valuable space for other components.
WS X299 Sage/10G fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ 4-way configurations to enable multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, including NVIDIA® Quadro®. With performance beyond 15.23 TFLOPS, NVIDIA Quadro is the perfect complement to WS X299 Sage/10G, delivering the best performance for design, modeling, medical research, and processing-intensive simulation and rendering applications.
ASUS Control Center
WS X299 Sage/10G features ASUS Control Center (ACC), a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.