The ProxPro proximity card reader's weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring a larger read range.
- Ideal for medium-range applications.
- Available with Wiegand, Serial (RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Sealed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
- Available in gray or beige.
- Affords high reliability, consistent read range characteristics, and low power consumption in a single, easy-to-install package.
- Features multicolor LED, internal or host control of the LED, and/or beeper and a beeper "off" switch for silent operation.
- Provides Wiegand protocol interface compatibility with all standard access control systems.
- Offers an optional, fully integrated personal identification number keypad for heightened security. Can be mounted to glass (using the optional glass mounting kit).
- Security – Includes a tamper switch to provide notification of reader tampering. Recognizes card formats up to 84 bits, with over 137 billion unique codes. *Except Model 5352 which supports up to 37-bit formats.
- Audiovisual Indication – When a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system.
- Diagnostics – On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper, and initializes reader operation. An additional external loop-back test allows for the reader outputs and inputs to be verified without the use of additional test equipment.
- Indoor/outdoor Design – Sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments, providing reliable performance and a high degree of vandal resistance. Easily installed in any location, even with the optional keypad.
- Easily Interfaced - Interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems. Output data in Wiegand or Clock-and-Data format, plus optional RS232 and RS422 serial interfaces.
- Options – Keypad operation, Custom label, Glass Mount Kit: 5455AGM00