The USB Duplicators is a Digital Media Revolution that conveniently copies portable USB storage drives without a computer. Advanced asynchronous duplication means no waiting and no interruption as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy. The new USB Duplicators also features user friendly 4-key control with LCD, high speed duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Reliable, affordable, and convenient, the USB Duplicators are the best companion for any industry.
- High speed copy up to 2GB/min.
- Built-in with advanced multi-core processor.
- Complete standalone duplicator, NO software or computer required.
- User-friendly LCD display interface.
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes.
- Self diagnostics when power on.
- Can copy systems and files data only or the whole media.
- Bit-for-bit hardware comparison for reliability of duplication.Provides a quick and full erase function that conforms on the DoD data security standards.
- 3 mode formatting options. (Auto, FAT, and FAT32)
- Real-time display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size, and drive capacity.
- Real time copy and compare technology to ensure successful and complete copies.
- Upgradeable firmware.
Note: The USB Duplicator only supports USB devices that are USB-IF compliant. If you are making duplications using USB devices that are not USB-IF compliant, the USB Duplicator may not function properly. The USB Duplicator will also not work with hardware encrypted/protected USB devices.
Operating Type: Complete Standalone (No PC Required)
Supported Media: USB
Transfer Speed: 2GB/min or 33MB/sec
System Memory: 256MB DDR3
Copy Mode: Synchronous and Asynchronous
Format Supported: Quick Copy: FAT16/32, NTFS, Linux(EXT2/EXT3/EXT4) Whole Media Copy: All Formats
Supported OS: Windows, Linux and other OS
Status LED: Green/Red LED
Control Button: 4 Buttons (UP, DOWN, OK, ESC)
Flash Devices Compatible: USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
USB 3.0: Supported
Power Requirement: 115V / 230V
Operating Humidity: 15% ~ 90%
Safety Regulation: CE, FCC, RoHS.