- Installs in standard height or low profile chassis with included brackets and provides 3 FireWire 800 ports (1394b 9-pin) for multiple device connections.
- Supports IEEE P1394b and is backward compatible with 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 standards. Fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0 a FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64-bit) / 2000 and Mac OS X v 10.5 or later.
- Supports hot-swapping which allows you to connect/detach devices without first turning your system off.
- Onboard power connector to provide more reliable power source for attached devices.
Binding: Personal Computers
Shipping Depth: 8.9
Shipping Height: 2.1
Shipping Width: 6.9
Master Pack Qty: 40
General Information Manufacturer: SIIG
Inc Manufacturer Part Number: NN-FW0012-S1
Brand Name: SIIG
Product Model: NN-FW0012-S1
Product Name: NN-FW0012-S1 2
Port FireWire Adapter Marketing Information: SIIG's DP FireWire 800 PCIe is a superior adapter card designed to add FireWire 800 interface to your computer for connecting multiple high-speed FireWire devices. It features three external FireWire 800 (1394b) ports delivers data transfer rates up to 800 Mb/s supports isochronous and asynchronous data transfer modes features Plug-n-Play connection of peripheral devices and allows you to connect and disconnect devices without turning your system off. It works flawlessly with a variety of FireWire 400 (1394a) and FireWire 800 (1394b) devices including DV camcorders hard disk drive enclosures digital cameras scanners CD-RW/DVD drives video game systems and other audio/video devices. The DP FireWire 800 PCIe can be installed in any available PCI Express slot. It comes with a built-in 4-pin power connector to provide extra reliable power source from the system and a spare low profile bracket for systems with low profile system chassis installations. The DP FireWire 800 PCIe supports IEEE P1394b and is backward compatible with 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 standards. It is fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0 a FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant. The DP FireWire 800 PCIe is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and is backed by SIIG's limited lifetime warranty.
Packaged Quantity: 1
Package Type: Retail
Product Type: FireWire Adapter Technical Information Host Interface: PCI Express x1
Data Transfer Rate: Up to 800 Mbps FireWire 800
Interfaces/Ports Ports: 3 x 9-pin FireWire 800 Female IEEE 1394b -
FireWire Physical Characteristics Height: 4.8
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.8 x 2.2 inches