Square A-PKG-0157 Credit Card Reader
Making money just got easier with the Square Credit Card Reader. Just download the free Square app, plug your reader into your phone and start accepting credit card payments. The funds are directly sent to your bank account and there is no merchant account, commitments or monthly fees. There is a low fee for each transaction using Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You can use the iPhone/iPad credit card reader and app for everything you need to run your business, such as tracking sales, tips and tax or sending receipts electronically. You can also review your sales history and resend receipts or issue refunds with this credit card reader. The mobile credit card reader automatically initiates deposits within 36 hours of each transaction and takes a few business days to register in your bank account. It works with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Square is the simplest way to accept credit cards. It's easy to use and comes with a free credit card reader for your phone or iPad.
- Plug the reader into your phone or iPad, download the free app and begin to start taking credit card payments!
- When you swipe cards with Square there is just one fee: 2.75%. Download the free app from the Android Market or iTunes App Store.
- Everything you need to start, run and grow your business in one free app.
FREE POCKET-SIZED CREDIT CARD TERMINAL
Your customers' credit card information is encrypted at the moment of swipe. Data is stored on our servers, not on your reader or device.
FREE POINT OF SALE APP
Square Register is free to download and simple to customize for your business. Get the latest in point of sale features with app updates.
- Take Payments – Swipe or key in all major credit cards. Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender.
- Customize Your Register – Organize your products or services for faster checkout and easy reporting.
- Track Your Sales – View your complete sales history from the app.
- Delight Your Customers – Customers sign and tip right on your device, and can choose to receive an email, text message, or printed receipt.