The Avago SAS 9207-8i host bus adapter provides high performance for internal drive connectivity in 1U/2U servers and workstations. Two SFF8087 connectors can be expanded into eight SAS/SATA ports (via breakout cables, sold separately) with 6Gbps bandwidth per port, and eight lanes of PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0, each lane with 8Gbps performance, match the specs of SATA channel and eliminate any performance bottlenecks.
This card is based on the SAS 2308 6Gbps SAS IO Controller that highly integrates the latest enhancements in PCIe and SAS technology. An outstanding balance of affordability, performance and internal scalability, the SAS 9207-8i HBA is a great solution for mid-range server storage applications such as tiered storage and backup and recovery.
- 8 internal 6Gb/s SAS+SATA ports
- 8 lanes, PCI Express 3.0
- Low profile form factor design
- Two x4 internal mini-SAS connectors (SFF8087)
- SAS 2308 6Gb/s SAS+SATA Controller
- Supports up to 256 SAS or SATA end devices
- Supports SSDs, HDDs and tape drives
- Provides internal connectivity in a low profile form factor
- 8 lanes of PCIe 3.0 provides fast signaling for high-bandwidth applications
- High performance with 6Gb/s data transfer rates