Your office becomes a versatile, ergonomic sit-stand workstation with the Ergotron Workfit-A stand. This stand attaches to the rear or side of your desk, supports a monitor up to 24", and features a mouse & keyboard tray and an extra accessory space that holds writing materials, phone or a tablet.
With one simple motion, you can move up or down the height-adjustable desk workstation. Switching between a sitting and a standing position is a breeze. You can also tilt, swivel or rotate the display, or swing the entire workstation out of the way when needed.
- Extra-long cables may be required to span between standing and sitting heights
- Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 20 lbs (9.1 kg). LCD weight range = 5–15 lbs (2.3–6.8 kg), work surface (external weight) = 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray accessories = 2 lbs (.9 kg).
For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 20 lbs (9.1 kg). The minimum total weight should not be less than 6 lbs (2.7 kg).
LCD and keyboard adjust 20" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently.
The desk clamp attaches to surface edge 0.78" to 2.6" (2 to 6.5 cm) thick.
Benefits for Computer Users
- On-demand sit-stand workstation - improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. Standing a little more each day burns extra calories, tones muscles, improves posture, increases blood flow and ramps up metabolism
- Safe, easy to use - simple installation and effortless operation
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Exclusive Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor
- Fold keyboard up and swing arm and monitor out of the way when you need your desk surface
- Included worksurface provides ample space and quick access to a tablet computer, phone, cup of java or task-related items
Benefits for IT and Facilities Staff
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Safe and neat routing of cables
- For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
Manage the Cost of Healthcare Premiums by Promoting Wellness in the Daily Work Routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment - healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases of 12%-18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture