Dell Latitude 3420 Laptop
Smaller and faster than ever? Yes.
Level-up your productivity with this 14" smart laptop, powered by the latest 11th Gen Intel Core processor. An array of Dell exclusive features optimizes Wi-Fi connection, battery life, and more, with pretty much no user involvement. It also offers plenty ports including HDMI, RJ-45 and USB-C at your disposal to create a fully-fledged workstation.
Welcome to a new age of intelligence
Experience seamless Wi-Fi. ExpressConnect automatically joins the strongest access points1 in the office and prioritizes bandwidth for conferencing applications, wherever you work.
With Intel Adaptix Technology, prioritize your most important apps, so they open faster and perform better.
Dell Optimizer extends runtime and improves battery performance by adapting to your patterns and charging up to 80% in an hour.
Collaborate like you’re in the same room. Intelligent Audio enhances your audio quality and reduces background noises, so you can hear and be heard, creating a better conference experience for all.
Essential features for any business
Fast performance: Up to 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features and stability of Intel and align to a future-proof roadmap. Download and smoothly run graphic-intensive applications with optional NVIDIA MX450.
Connect anywhere: Seamlessly work on the go thanks to and eSIM technology and optional LTE mobile broadband speeds up to 450Mbps. Intel Wi-Fi 6 capability provides reliable connectivity, fast speeds and next-gen security to PCs and wireless networks.
Ports for any purpose: Compatible with more monitors and accessories, with a full range of available ports, including USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C port and legacy ports like HDMI and RJ45.
Start quickly: Start up instantly with a fingerprint reader built into the power button.
Power through: Drive efficiency with low-density, 3C and 4C battery pack options.
Modern design to boost productivity
Stunningly designed: Our Latitude 3420 is smaller and lighter, with a new darker finish, polished sidewalls and thin bezel.
Upgraded keyboard: The larger edge-to-edge keyboard, keycaps and 18% larger touchpad make typing and navigation easier than ever.
Enhanced display: Gain a brighter view with up to 300 nit Full HD display panels.
Privacy shutter: Available with a mechanical privacy camera shutter for added security.4
Our commitment to sustainability: Our systems are EPEAT Gold Certified5 ensuring Latitude is a purchase you can feel good about. Plus, choosing Energy Star compliant systems not only saves you money, but also reduces emissions associated with electricity production.
Ports & Slots
1. Optional uSim card tray | 2. uSD 3.0 card reader slot | 3. Audio jack | 4. USB 2.0 | 5. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port | 6. RJ-45 with status LED | 7. Wedge-shaped lock slot | 8. Power-in, 4.5mm barrel with status LED | 9. HDMI 1.4 | 10. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port PowerShare | 11. USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C port with DisplayPort Alt mode
Dimensions & Weight
1.Height: 0.69" (17.6 mm) | 2.Width: 12.83" (326 mm) | 3.Depth: 8.9" (226 mm) | Starting weight: 3.36lb (1.52kg)6
1. Best network selection based on signal strength, channel congestion, router type and others. Network suggestions based on user credentials.
2.ExpressResponse must be enabled in the Applications feature. Dell Optimizer (DO) learns how the user uses the selected application(s) over several hours. Based on Dell testing using Sysmark 2018 benchmark running productivity applications, March 2020. Improvement will vary based on product configuration, use, application and other factors.
3. ExpressCharge with Dell Optimizer (DO) requires 14 days to learn the user’s behavior, then dynamically applies appropriate battery settings. DO Adaptive Battery setting must be enabled in the Power feature settings labeled "Adaptive Battery Performance." Improvement will vary based on product configuration, use, software, operating conditions, power management settings and other factors. Improvements may decrease over time. System performance may be impacted.
4. Only available in FHD panels.
5. EPEAT Gold registered in the U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country and configuration.
6. Weights vary depending on configurations and manufacturing variability.