1. This adapter ONLY support M. 2 SSD. DO NOT support SATA3 SSD or any SATA devices!
2. The 7-pin SATA cable must be connected to motherboard if you want to read the M. 2 SATA SSD (Key B).
3. This adapter only support PCIe x4 / x8 / x16 slot. DO NOT support PCIe x1/ x2 slot.
4. If there is a exclamation mark after install the adapter, please ask for SSD supplier to supply the NVME driver for SSD. RIITOP Dual M. 2 SSD to PCIe SATA Adapter, M Key M. 2 NVME AHCI SSD to PCIe 3.0 x4 and B Key M. 2 SSD to SATA Adaptor Converter Card with Low Profile Bracket and 2Pack Heatsink
Specifications: 1. Connects one B key & one M key NGFF SSD at the same time to PCI-E 4X motherboard. 2. Compliant with PCI Express M. 2 specification 1.0. 3. Compliant with SATA 3.0 specification for B key. 4. Compliant with PCI-E 4X 3.0 specification for M key.
Supports: 1. Supports data transfer up to 6.0G b/s. 2. Supports SATA-based B key and PCI-E 4X-based M key NGFF SSD. 3. Supports 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 & 22110 mm size NGFF SSD.
1. One NGFF B Key and one NGFF M key sockets available. 2. 8 screw holes 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 available to fix NGFF SSD cards. 3. Easy installation & no driver required. 4. No additional power required.
Support boot function: Supports any OS, like Windows, Win
CE, Mac & Linux etc.
Package Contents: 1x Dual M. 2 PCIe & SATA Adapter Card (SSD in Pictures NOT Including). 1x Low Profile Bracket. 2x Heatsink. 1x Screwdriver. Silicone pads. Screws.