Emulex Gen 5 Fibre Channel (16GFC) Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) by Broadcom provide up to 1.2 million IOPS on a single-port, 2x bandwidth and lightning fast response times*, making it ideal for deployment with solid state disks (SSDs) and new multicore processors.
The Emulex Dynamic Multicore Architecture delivers optimum I/O performance by dynamically applying ASIC resources to either a single active port or across both active ports, as demanded by the workload. This ensures that performance is delivered when and where needed, to meet service level agreements (SLAs).
In high-density virtual environments with mixed storage, scaling to meet business needs can be complex and often results in performance degradation. Emulex ExpressLane provides QoS and application performance between servers and across the fabric by tackling congestion in storage environments.
LPe16000B-series HBAs feature the Emulex bullet-proof driver stack, backward compatibility to 4GFC and 8GFC HBAs and rock-solid reliability with a heritage that spans back to the first generation of Fibre Channel to todays Gen 5 FC HBAs.
- Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports: 1
- Number of LC Ports: 1
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Fibre Channel Class Supported: Class 2
- Fibre Channel Class Supported: Class 3
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Data Transfer Rate: 16 Gbit/s
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Card Height: Low-profile
- Height: 2.7"
- Depth: 6.6"
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: EU RoHS
- Environmental Certification: China RoHS