* SlimSAS 8i (SFF-8654) to PCI Express 4.0 convert
* Built-in SFF-8654 8i connector, pin-out defined by SFF-9402 Rev1.1
* Built-in ReDriver to extend PCIe 4.0, 16GT/s 16 lanes differential pair signals data link width.
* The 16 lanes in the DP7401 can be bifurcated into four x4 links to support different system topologies
* Built-in PCIe 100MHz Clock buffer to drive longer trace length and longer cable length.
* Built-in 4-Channel SMBus Switch with Reset Funtion
* Built-in PERST# Bus Buffer to be used over longer trace lengths and over longer cable length.
* Built-in WAKE# Bus Buffer to be used over longer trace lengths and over longer cable length.
* Built-in CLKREQ# Bus Buffer to be used over longer trace lengths and longer over cable length.
* Built-in PWRBRK# Bus Buffer to be used over longer trace lengths and longer over cable
* D1 Green LED on indicates AIC ready
* PCI Express Base Specification Rev 4.0
* Support SSD_Form_Factor_Version1_a
* Compliant with SFF-8654 Specification Version 1.2
Operating system support :
* Windows 7
* Windows 8 &8.1
* Windows 10
* UEFI 2.3.1 or later
* Rack server
* Microserver and Tower server
* High performance computing
* Hareware accelerator
* Storage Controller HBA(Host Bus Adapter)
* Desktop PC/motherboard