Item Condition: New
Item model number: SI-PEX40137
- Using a ASM1806 PCIe bridge elimate the need for a Port Multiper when combining the Dual Marvell 9215 Chipset allowing to reach maximum bandwidth per port.
- Compliant with PCI-Ecpress Specification v 2.0 and backwards compatible with PCI-E 1. x
- Supports Communication Speeds: 6.0 Gbps, 3.0 Gbps, 1.5 Gbps
- Support Native Command Queue (NCQ). Support Hot plug and Hot Swap.
- Supports AHCI 1.0 programming interface registers for the SATA controller
The SI-PEX40137 8-Port PCI Express 2.0 SATA Controller Card adds 8 AHCI SATA III ports to a computer through a PCIe x4 or larger slot, delivering multiple internal 6Gbps connections for high-performance hard drives and Solid State Drives (SSDs).
The SI-PEX40137 uses two Marvell 9215 that can be used for embedded platform applications such as home NAS/media servers, DVR/NVR and set-top boxes, or vendors can develop their own software RAID boxes with FreeNAS.
This PCIe SATA 6gbps card is backed by a 3-year sybausa. com warranty and free lifetime technical support.