Item Condition: New
Item model number: SI-PEX24054
- Fully compliant with Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6(IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) Checksum and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send and Giant send) features
- Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding. Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Embedded OTP memory can replace the external EEPROM. Serial EEPROM
- Supports Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3 x). Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes. Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3 u, IEEE 802.3 ab
- Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction. Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
The M. 2 Gigabit Ethernet NIC allows the expansion card to be internally mounted in the smaller computing system and provides a secure fiber network connection to the device. It allows users the benefits of increased bandwidth, distance and security provide.