If you feel that the recorded video and audio is noisy, this can be solved by turning on noise reduction.
Way to enable noise canceling: Keep the receiver and microphone paired. In the state, short press the microphone power button 3 times, then the microphone indicator will flash orange three times, which means it has entered the third level noise reduction mode. The sound recorded at this time will be extremely crisp and clear.
1. Lightning interface suitable for iPhone 7/7/8 Plus, XR/XS/XS Max, 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, 12/12 Pro, iPhone 13/13Pro/iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air series devices.
2. Type-c interface is compatible with iPad Air 4, mini6, iPad Pro 11/iPad Pro 12.9 and Android phones and tablets with OTG function. Please turn on the OTG function when using for better recording effect.
3. The easiest way to check if your phone or tablet supports USB OTG is to look at the box it came in or the manufacturer's website. You will see a logo like the one above, or the USB OTG listed in the specs.
3. Another easy way is to use a USB OTG test app. There are many such free apps in the Google Play store, but some are loaded with ads. USB OTG Checker is a solid app for this. Download and run it and you will know if your phone supports USB OTG.
4. Not every Android device supports USB OTG; this is what the manufacturer should include. If you find that your phone is not compatible when using USB OTG Checker, unfortunately it won't work for your device.