Always a Perfect Fit
Zebra's G-Series Compact Desktop Printers - for print widths up to four inches - deliver best-in-class speed and performance. From the basic GK™ model to the feature-rich GX™ model, the G-Series printers are reliable, durable, and flexible to fit almost any low- to mid-volume printing application and budget.
Built with Zebra durability and reliability, the G-Series GK model provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers, while the premier GX model supports a variety of industries and applications with the widest range of features.
Choose the space-saving direct thermal version of either model for the smallest footprint of any 4-inch desktop printer, or the direct thermal/thermal transfer version to save users time with the easiest ribbon-loading system available.
With both EPL™and ZPL® programming languages native on all models, G-Series printers fit in perfectly with other Zebra printers. And a variety of connectivity options makes them easy to integrate into existing local or networked systems. Zebra's G-Series printers are a smart investment, and always a perfect fit.
Great for anyone who needs an easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas, the 2824 Plus can be used in a variety of printing applications, including:
- Manufacturing – Light-industrial work-in-process and product labeling
- Healthcare – Specimen labeling, Patient tracking
- Travel & Hospitality – Boarding passes, Bag tags, Ski lift tickets
- Retail – Price marking, Gift registry, coupon and receipt printing, Pharmacy prescription labeling
- Security – Visitor ID, Evidence tracking, Parking passes
- Asset Management
- Bag Tag
- Document & Records Management
- Inventory Management
- Lab Sample Tracking
- Reverse Logistics
- Work-in-Process Tracking
- Person ID & Access Control
- Invoices & Receipts
- Prescription Writing
- Compliance Labeling
- Information Labels
- Medical Record Labeling
- Order Labeling
- Photo Processing Labels
- Prescription Labeling
- Price Labeling
- Quality Control
GX420t Desktop Printer
Well suited for a number of applications, this desktop label printer boasts an easy ribbon loading system and is perfect for low- to medium-volume printing.
- Print speed: up to 6" (152mm) per second
- Print method: direct thermal/thermal transfer
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- Quick and easy ribbon loading system
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- 32-Bit RISC processor
- XML-Enabled printing