Don't have an Ethernet port or Wi-Fi capabilities on your netbook, PC, laptop, or Mac, and want to surf the Web? Have an Ethernet port but have a slow network connection? Then check this out! The JUE130 is the ultimate solution for home and business users in need of high performance networking.
Get a USB port and a 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port. A plug-and-play device, j5create’s JUE130 is a quick and easy way to add a 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port to any Windows OS, Mac OS and Linux OS computer via a simple USB 3.0 port.
- Quickly add a Gigabit port over USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 plug-and-play and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- USB bus-powered
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux OS
- Activity and Link LED indicators
Add an Ethernet Port to Any USB-Enabled PC
The j5create JUE130 has a USB 3.0 connector. Thanks to its plug and play feature, you can plug this adapter into your computer’s USB 3.0 ports and instantly have an Ethernet port. Don’t have a USB port? No problem. The USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. The j5create JUE130 is compatible with Windows OS, Mac OS and Linux OS.
No Limits to its Internet Connection
Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T), the j5create JUE130 can be used in all existed internet environments. It races at a maximum data transfer rate of 1000Mbps (Half Duplex) / 1000Mbps (Full Duplex).
The j5create JUE130 is USB-powered eliminating the need for a power adapter. This USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter becomes a good friend when you are on the go.
Activity and Link LED Indicators
The activity and link LED indicators show activity and link LED status at a glance.
- Device Dimensions: Main Body (HxWxD): 0.9 x 2.7 x 0.75in. (23 x 68 x 19mm)
- USB 2.0 Cable: Approximately 4.7in. (12cm)
- Device Weight: Approximately 1.4oz (40g) including cable
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 7 / Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5
- Linux Kernel 3.x / 2.6.x
- Available USB port (USB 2.0 or 3.0)