Zebra incorporated extensive customer feedback, as well as the legacy of its Stripe® and S4M™ printers, to create the new ZT200™ series printers, which feature space-saving design, effortless setup, intuitive user operation, and ease of service and maintenance.
Whether you are adopting barcode technology for the first time or upgrading existing printer models, the ZT200 series is the right choice for a variety of labeling applications. This innovative new printer provides many user benefits.
The ZT200 series offers a streamlined design and smaller footprint that takes up less physical space than the Stripe and S4M models. ZT200 series printers require minimal operator training and benefit from tool-less standard component maintenance and a durable design to minimize service. Your IT staff will appreciate the backwards compatibility, since it allows for new printers to be up and running with minimal time and effort.
The ZT200 series has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value.
- Manufacturing – work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, packaging labels, receiving/ put-away labeling
- Healthcare – orders, specimen labels, asset-tracking, unit-of-use labeling
- Transportation & Logistics – order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling
- Retail – shelf-labeling, shipping, returns, item tags
- Government – asset-tracking, logistics labeling, warehousing
- Asset Management
- Cross Docking
- Lab Sample Tracking
- Reverse Logistics
- Work-in-Process Tracking
- Compliance Labeling
- Information Labels
- Medical Record Labeling
- Order Labeling
- Prescription Labeling
- Quality Control
You Spoke - We Listened
ZT200 Series Printer Benefits – Designed With You in Mind
The ZT200 series design is the culmination of extensive feedback from our customers and understanding their printing applications, evolving business needs and operational challenges. The ZT200 series offers outstanding performance and features not usually found in a printer this affordable.
- Compact footprint and streamlined design fits easily in confined areas where space is at a premium
- Space saving design with unique bi-fold door (requires 4 in. (102mm) of opening space) fits easily into tight spaces maximizing work space
Fast Installation and Integration
- Ideal replacement printer for previous generation Stripe and S4M models
- Multiple connectivity options: parallel, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless
- Icon-based status LEDs provide immediate and easily visible printer status
Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
- Side-loading design eliminates complicated threading of supplies
- Color-coded cues give even first-time users visual guidance for loading ribbon and media
- Illuminated movable sensor is visible through the media for trouble-free sensor-position adjustment
- Engineered for greater print precision with fine-tuned adjustments
- Crisp, clean text and barcodes - even on narrow media
Zebra Reliability and Durability
- Built for light industrial and commercial environments
- ENERGY STAR®-compliant
- Drive system designed for optimal performance, with minimal maintenance required
- Easy, tool-less platen and printhead removal enable simple cleaning and replacement
- Simple interchangeable connectivity options enable rapid printer changes and upgrade
- Only three common tools needed for basic service
ZT220 Industrial PrinterZebra's most affordable industrial printer offers a high impact polymer case and simple single-use three button interface for simpler applications.
- Zebra's most affordable tabletop printer
- Durable high-impact polymer case for long-lasting use
- 984' (300m) ribbon capacity
- Simple single-use three-button user interface
- Ideally suited for barcode labeling applications where minimal format or printer setting changes are required
ZT230 Industrial PrinterThe durability of a metal frame and cover with an icon based LCD graphical user interface and larger ribbon capacity for long lasting use in demanding environments.
- S4M replacement that easily integrates into your environment
- Rugged all-metal case for long-lasting use
- 1476' (450m) ribbon capacity for increased uptime and fewer ribbon changes
- Graphical user interface for easy printer setup and control
- Ideally suited for barcode labeling applications requiring more frequent format or printer setting changes through use of the intuitive user interface