NeweggBusiness - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Specifications: This adapter connects a compact flash memory card to a 3.5” IDE host interface. Aiming at educational sectors, IT development, and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive.
Specifications: • Standard 2.5" IDE storage device form factor (100.2mm x 69.9mm x 9.8mm)
• LED indicators: Power On, Master and Slave Card Detect, and Disk Activity
• Can be a primary bootable device containing the OS and applications (depends on CF card specifications)
• Transparent to operating system and does not require any drivers
• Supports Microsoft Windows 2000, XP 32/64-bit, Server 2003 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, Server 2008 32/64-bit and Linux operating systems
• Power supply via IDE interface (44-pin SFF IDE connector, +5V)
• 44-pin SFF (Small Form Factor) IDE connector
• Supports Ultra-DMA IDE Interface
• Does not support hot swap on the IDE interface
• 2 CF card slots (Master/Slave) supporting CF Type I form factor
• Supports PIO mode, DMA and Ultra-DMA mode with data transfer rate u...
Board size: 2.40" x 2.05" x 0.03" (W, L, T)
On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access
Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash
Master or slave mode selection
Power input: +5V, floppy disk drive power connector
Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II, and Micro-drive
40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector
This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF cards
PC or Mac with one IDE connector
MS Windows, Mac OS, Linux operating system