The 2340CV Cover Stitch is an advanced serger, which allows you to create a wide range of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications. Expand your creativity with the 2340CV's advanced technology. It features a tri-cover stitch, wide and narrow coverstitches, color coded threading, easy looper threading, adjustment dials for stitch length, a presser foot dial, snap on feet and differential feed which allows you to alter the speed at which your fabric is feeding through the machine. With 3 needles and one looper thread, the coverstitch machine creates professional hems, chain stitch and decorative stitching- great for making the perfect T-shirt in no time!Easy to follow lay-in threading.
- Color-coded threading guide.
- Fast and easy looper threading system.
- Dial adjustment for stitch length.
- Stitch length 2mm to 4mm.
- Presser foot pressure adjustment.
- Slide lever adjustment for differential feed.
- Differential feed for perfect seaming on virtually any fabric type.
- Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics.
- Snap-on presser foot
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Two needle 2/3/4 thread cover stitch only
- Cover Stitch Capability 3mm and 6mm
- Chain Stitch Capability
- Easy color-coded threading