1) PVC jacket
2) Braid shielding around all cable pairs
3) Foil shielding on each cable pair
4) Wire insulation
Up to 2K Resolution
- 2K resolutions up to 2560x1600
- 2560x1440 @ 60Hz (1440p)
- 1920x1200 and 1080p
A second screen for convenient work and entertainment.
Enjoy the bigger screen with original high-quality image.
- Ferrite core
- Thumb-tightened screws
- Gold-plated connectors
- DVI-D Dual Link (24+1)
Guide for Resolutions and Refresh Rates
Nippon Labs DVI-D Dual Link cable supports various resolution settings, including:
- QXGA (2048x1536) @ 72Hz with CVT blanking (2x 163MHz)
- HDTV (1920x1080) @ 120Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2x 143MHz)
- WUXGA (1920x1200) @ 120Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2x 154MHz)
- WQXGA (2560x1600) @ 60Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2x 135MHz)
- WQUXGA (3840x2400) @ 30Hz with CVT-RB blanking (2x 146MHz)
Nippon Labs DVI-D Dual Link Cable meets the standard of HDCP, so you will be able to enjoy your movies, TV series or games without HDCP failure.
Nowadays, many media contents are provided with HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection). The cable that doesn't support HDCP could lead to an HDCP authorization problem. An HDCP certified DVI-D Dual Link cable will prevent the embarrassing blue screen. Instead, it allows you to enjoy the movies or TV series with your loved ones.