- Home >
- Seller Profile: Mastertronics, Inc.
All of our Brand New product will come with 1 year warranty. All of our Used product will come with 30 days warranty.
All of our Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
By buying from us you agree that you have read and agreed to all of our policies.
MASTERTRONICS RETURN POLICY:
-Return can only be made within 30 days from delivery date.
-We are not liable for any international shipping cost.
-Return for damaged/defective item must be made within 14 days from date of delivery.
-If item returned is customer damaged, up to 50% restocking fee may be applied.
-We reserve the right to charge up to 15% restocking fee for "buyer remorse" return due to:
Better price available
No longer needed/wanted
Misrepresented return reason
Abusing the return process (Stating there is a problem that cannot be found by our technicians upon reviewing the returned product).
If you have any question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at 1-855-TRONICS (1-855-876-6427).
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: 15.00%
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from Mastertronics, Inc.
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Mastertronics, Inc. will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Mastertronics, Inc. will refund back to your method of payment.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your NeweggBusiness.com account. Select New RMA Request option under My Account. Find your order in order history.
2. Click Return an item from this order option to start.
3. Select the return type from Refund or Replace.
4. Select the item(s) you wish to continue.
5. Specify more details, including item quantity, and any additional comments or messages regarding your request before click SUBMIT button.
6. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
7. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
8. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.
- Home >
- Seller Profile: Mastertronics, Inc.