High Video Resolution
- Compatible with DP V1.1, V1.2, V1.3 and V1.4, and future DisplayPort versions. Capable of transmitting resolution at 4K, FHD, 1080P, HD, and below.
- Supports up to HBR (High Bit Rate), data bandwidth of 10.80 Gbit/s. Maximum data resolution is 4K @ 30 Hz
The DisplayPort Cable connects computer to TV for audio and video streaming, or to a monitor or projector, plug and play; Ideal for video streaming, gaming, or extending a workstation.
- Bare copper conductors
- Wire insulation
- Foil shielding
- Braided shielding
- Flexible PVC jacket
Mirror or Extend your Computer
- Under mirror mode, you could view your laptop or desktop's screen or video on display or TV, easily play games or movies to TV
- Under extend mode, you could connect a second monitor to computer, to give them a larger desktop on which to work
- Plug and Play, no requirement for any software or drivers or extra power supply;
- DisplayPort Latch provides a solid and secure connection.
- Bi-directional, both sides can be input or output.
- Gold-Plated DisplayPort Connectors, ensures a maximum signal quality and stable signal transmission
This cable meets the standard of DPCP and HDCP, so you will be able to enjoy your movies, TV series or games without HDCP failure.
Nowadays, many media contents are provided with HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection). The cable that doesn't support HDCP could lead to a HDCP authorization problem. An HDCP certified DisplayPort male to male cable will prevent the embarrassing blue screen, instead, it allows you to enjoy the movies or TV series with your loved ones.