- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Processors (LGA 1700)
- 11 Phase SPS Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR5 6400MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI and DisplayPort
- Thunderbolt Type-C
- Realtek ALC1220 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec,Nahimic Audio
- 3 SATA 3
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA 3)
- Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4 Type-C
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C
- 4 Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen1 (1 Rear, 2 Front)
- Killer E3100 2.5G LAN
- Killer AX1675 802.11ax (WiFi 6E) + Bluetooth
ASRock Z690 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4
This motherboard takes all the benefits of the latest Z690 platform and packs more into a mini ITX form factor. It's built with enhanced power and onboard cooling to keep up with the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors. Game frame rates and load times are boosted thanks to PCIe 5.0 and DDR5 support. Connect to power, data and video via a single Thunerbolt 4/USB 4. The latest connectivity options including PCIe Gen4 M.2, 20 Gbps USB-C, 10 Gbps USB-A, 2.5G LAN, and onboard Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth bring ultra fast data transfer in a variety of scenarios. And arresting aesthetics, pre-installed I/O shield and RGB support give you a head start on building your dream mini powerhouse.
Optimized VRM Design
SPS (Smart Power Stage)
Dr.MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
11 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
7W/mK MOSFET Thermal Pads
These thermal pads are much more effective than normal pads. With a 7 watt/mK thermal conductivity it is able to effectively dissipate heat from MOSFET, allowing maximum overclocking potential!
10 Layer PCB
The 10 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for memory overclocking! Thus, it's able to support the latest memory modules with extreme memory performance!
PCIe 5.0 + Surface-Mount Tech
Compared to conventional DIP style PCIe slot, the SMT type PCIe slot improves signal flow and maximizes stability under high speed, a key breakthrough to fully support the lighting speed of the latest PCIe 5.0 standard.
The latest PCI Express 5.0 is capable of performing a breathtaking bandwidth of 128 GBps, ready to unleash the full potential of future high end graphic cards.
DDR5 Memory with Protection Circuit
Reinforced DIMM Slot
The reinforced DIMM slot is surfaced mounted onto the motherboard to give better physical strength as well as a more stable memory signal. With this superior revolutionary design, it is able to dramatically overclock DRAM module up to insane frequency.
DIY Friendly Design
Due to the unique electrical architecture of DDR5 DIMM, there’s a high risk of damaging the memory module if AC power isn’t disconnected properly during removal or installation. To prevent this, ASRock has implemented a trouble free protection circuit on every DDR5 motherboard, lowering the risk of damaging your memory module.
High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accommodating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can support PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD. PCIe4 M.2 is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
KiLLER E3100 + AX1675
The Killer Ethernet controller is designed specially for competitive gamers and performance-hungry users. This motherboard comes with both Killer E3100 2.5G Ethernet & WiFi 6E solution, with the enhanced detection and prioritization engine that provides the ultimate networking experience for gaming and multimedia applications.
KiLLER Doubleshot Pro
Killer DoubleShot Pro allows the use of both the Killer Wireless and Killer Ethernet interfaces at the same time, which will give end user max throughput as high as 4.9 Gbps. It automatically utilizes the fastest network connection for high priority traffic, ensuring the highest priority traffic will always be put on the fastest and most reliable link.
- Speed: DoubleShot Pro Technology delivers the maximum speed and throughput possible for your computer by allowing your computer to use all of your network adapters at the same time.
- Intelligence: The Killer Prioritization Engine automatically classifies and prioritizes high priority traffic like online games, video streaming, and high quality audio and handles them over the system's fastest network interface. This will provide users with a higher quality experience with fewer interruptions.
- Maximum Control: Utilize the Killer Control Center 2.0 to see and manage which network connection your applications are using. Set speed limits using Visual Bandwidth Control or shut them down completely with application blocking, so they don’t interfere with higher priority apps.
Thunderbolt 4/USB 4 Type-C
Thunderbolt 4/USB 4 technology brings speed and versatility to the most advanced USB Type-C, offering a fast and simple level of connection for work or home. It enables lightning-fast data transfer up to 40 Gbps and connects external monitors, Thunderbolt, and USB devices with a single Thunderbolt 4 cable.
Fast Charging Technology
Enjoy superfast charging rate, up to 9V@3A 27W with the next generation PD 3.0!
* Actual charging rate may differ between devices.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, and chassis. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects
* The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
* The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Front USB 3.2 Gen2 x2 Type-C
The latest USB 3.2 Gen2 x2 Type-C delivers up to 20 Gbps data transfer rate which is 2x as fast as previous generation, providing a blazing fast data transfer interface with reversible USB Type-C design that fits the connector either way.
USB 3.2 Gen2
This motherboard has four onboard Type-A USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear I/O for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Auto Driver Installer
No need to worry about lack of disk drive! Asrock preinstalled LAN driver to ensure that you are able to install all drivers needed in an easier way than using SCD.
- step1: Install Auto Driver Installer
- step2: Update drivers needed
- step3: Done!
Get the most convenient BIOS flashing with just a simple click. Users can easily achieve the latest BIOS support with a USB and power supply, No CPU, RAM or other components required.
Flexible Integrated IO Shield
Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes, we reserve more tolerance space and allow I/O shield to be adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.