Key Features at a Glance
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 v5 Series Processors
- Supports Dual channel DDR4 2133 ECC/NON-ECC UDIMM max 32 GB
- Support 6 SATA 3 by C236
- Supports 1x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x M.2 slot
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN (RTL8211E)
- Supports Intel i210*1+Intel i219*1
The ASRock E3C236D2I is in miniITX, easy to deploy as micro server, mini server or tower server. Based on Intel Greenlow platform, it gives you a host of advantages over its predecessors. It carries single socket LGA 1151 H4 to support powerful Intel Xeon E3-1200 v5 series processors. It supports dual channel DDR4 2133 ECC / NON-ECC UDIMM memory with max capacity of 32 GB for fast memory speed and enhanced data protection. It supports six SATA 3 and one PCIe 3.0 x16, for solid storage and expandability. It also provides up to four USB 3.0 ports for 10 times faster data retrieval speed than USB 2.0.
The ASRock E3C236D2I mini ITX server motherboard targets enterprise NAS users, power home users and other applications such as blade-type colocation server nodes.