Syba SD-PEX20137 4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-e 2.0 x1 Card
Add three external and one internal USB 3.0 Super-Speed ports to any desktop computer with an available PCI-e slot. Enjoy up to 5Gbps of throughput speed for video backup and data intensive applications. This controller card is simple to use, just plug it in and turn on your computer.
The 4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-e 2.0 x1 Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/8 and Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 bit).
- Based on Renesas USB 3.0 Host Controller IC
- Compliant with Intel's Extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 1.0
- Supports Standard and Low-profile Desktop Computer
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- USB 3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps) Host Ports, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) Interface
- Supports All USB Compliant Data Transfer Types
What's in the Box
- PCI-Express USB 3.0 Host Controller Card
- Driver CD
- User Manual
- Low Profile Bracket