WorkFit-S, Dual MonitorSit-Stand Workstation
Transform any desktop into a dual monitor sit-stand workstation with Ergotron 33-341-200. Not only does it provide you with the advantages of easily switch between standing and sitting, but it boosts your productivity due to the ease of working with two monitors (sold separately). Composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel, it offers solid strength and durability to ensure your computer and other work equipment stays secure.
- When sitting, lower your keyboard below desktop height to proper ergonomic position.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and monitor to your height for unsurpassed comfort.
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry, avoiding repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity.
- Counterbalanced adjustment points using exclusive Constant Force technology allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work.
Explore its Benefits
For Computer Users
- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day.
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation.
- Double your view - and move it too. With two monitors, you can save time by using multiple applications at once, and eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs.
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day. Periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night. WorkFit-S counteracts an increasingly sedentary workstyle.
For IT and Facilities Staff
- IT deployment friendly, this height-adjustable standing converts most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes.
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers.
- Safe and neat routing of cables keeps messy cables out of sight. Extra-long cables may be required to span between standing and sitting heights.
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment.
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine.
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs.
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment-healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases.
- Studies show an average productivity increase of 20% - 30% when using two displays instead of one.
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12% - 18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture.
Simple to Use
This height-adjustable sit-stand workstation is extraordinarily easy to use. Simply attach and adjust. With the push or pull of a hand, you can instantly raise or lower your keyboard and display in one easy motion, yet all the while the system will remain stable throughout your work routine.
- Easily attach it to your existing surface with the included desk clamp.
- With two LCD pivots, it securely holds most displays with screen-size up to 24". Install displays at 3° or 8° upward angle for optimized viewing conditions.
- Keyboard tray includes mouse tray that installs on left or right.
Please Check the Installation Notes
1. Make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment. Do not clamp or attach WorkFit to glass worksurfaces.
2. Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly: 31 lbs. (14 kg); LCD weight: 6 - 14 lbs. (2.7 - 6.4 kg) each;
3. Maximum outside width of display is 24.5" (62 cm) when display is 2" (5 cm) thick. Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness.
4. LCD and keyboard adjust 18.00" (46.00 cm) in tandem. LCDs adjust 5.00" (13.00 cm) independently.