- Fastest printer in its class – Minimize wait time for cards and IDs with this speedy card printer.
- High-quality output – Simple, reliable and affordable photo ID card personalization, delivering a new level of durable, great-looking credentials.
- Simple plug-and-play – The intuitive user-focused design allows for easy set-up, loading and operation for increased efficiency.
- Convenient and affordable – Create ID cards right out of the box with plug-and-play Swift ID™ embedded badging application.
- End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security - The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- Additional Data Protection – Secure data sent to printer with AES-256 decryption.
Designed for small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1250e provides maximum efficiency in a sleek, user-friendly design. This printer is virtually maintenancefree and prints full-color, plastic ID and technology cards on a budget.
The DTC1250e adds a level of convenience to easily print what you need, including:
- Choose from easy (EZ), all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaner or economical and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
- Built-in Swift ID™ badging application enables you to create ID badges in seconds without having to install any additional software.
- Edge-to-edge printing in full-color or simple black and white.
- Intuitive design provides instant system status through color-changing buttons.
- Industry’s first, inline card printing and technology card encoding with a single connection using USB or optional Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity.
The FARGO® DTC1250e is built with Genuine HID® technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing technology investments.
|Print Method||Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer|
|Resolution||300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone|
|Colors||Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel|
|Print Ribbon Options||
Options include easy-to-use ribbon with disposable ribbon cartridge (EZ) and more economical and ecofriendly refill ribbon for cartridge (ECO).Both EZ and ECO:
|Print Speed**||6 seconds per card (K*); 8 seconds per card (KO*); 16 seconds per card (YMCKO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKOK*)|
|Accepted Standard Card Sizes||CR-80 (3.375?L x 2.125?W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W); CR-79 adhesive back (3.313?L x 2.063?W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W)|
|Print Area||CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36?L x 2.11?W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3?L x 2.04?W / 83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W)|
|Accepted Card Thickness||.009? - .040? / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229 mm - 1.016 mm|
|Accepted Card Types||PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite|
|Input Hopper Card Capacity||100 cards (.030? / .762 mm)|
|Output Hopper Card Capacity||Single Sided: Up to 30 cards. Dual Sided: Up to 100 cards. (.030" / .762 mm)|
|Card Cleaning||Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge; cleaning roller is automatically replaced with each ribbon change|
|Memory||32 MB RAM|
|Software Drivers||Windows® XP / Vista™ (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (32 bit & 64 bit)/ MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/ Linux*** (Available Soon)|
|Interface||USB 2.0, optional Ethernet with internal print server|
|Operating Temperature||65° to 80° F / 18° to 27° C|
|Dimensions||Single-sided printer: 8.8?H x 13.7?W x 7.9?D / 224 mm H x 348 mm W x 201 mm D
Dual-sided printer: 9.8?H x 18.7?W x 9.2?D / 249 mm H x 475 mm W x 234 mm D
|Weight||Single-sided: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 Kg; dual-sided: 10 lbs / 4.54 Kg|
|Agency Listings||Safety: UL 60950-2, CSA C22.2 (60950-07), and CE; EMC: FCC Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KC|
|Enviornmental Features||GreenCircle Certified card printer (base models only without encoders) and refillable supply cartridges (ECO)|
|Supply Voltage||100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 1.6 Amps max|
|Supply Frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Warranty||Printer – three years; printhead – three years, unlimited pass with UltraCard®|
|Encoding Options||Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies: 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS® Standard / SE / SR / Seos, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE DESFire®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3|
|Supported Access Control Credential Programming||iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic™, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, HID Prox|
|Options||Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® , MIFARE®, and contact smart card encoding) - Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory; dual-sided printing module; smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless); magnetic stripe encoding module; printer cleaning kit; ethernet with internal print server; secure proprietary consumables system|
|Software||Swift ID™ embedded badging application, FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility with Color Assist™ spot-color matching|
|Display||Color changing status buttons|
* Indicates the ribbon type and the number of ribbon panels printed where Y=yellow, M=magenta, C=cyan, K=resin black, O=overlay, B=dye sublimation black.
** Print speed indicates an approximate print speed and is measured from the time a card drops into the output hopper to the time the next card drops into the output hopper. Print speeds do not include encoding time or the time needed for the PC to process the image. Process time is dependent on the size of the file, the CPU, amount of RAM and the amount of available resources at the time of the print.
***Linux versions: Ubuntu 12.04, Debian 7.0, Fedora 18, Mandriva 2011, Red Hat 6.4, Open Suse 12.3