Gryphon I GBT4400 2D
With rich feature sets, the Gryphon™ Series from Datalogic ADC represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon I GBT4400 2D scanner blends advanced reading technology with the ability to detect the natural actions of the operator to produce user-friendly features and outstanding performance.
Lightweight and comfortable to use, the steady, dim, deep red illumination light is much easier on the eyes than other similar products with flicker illumination, even during extended periods of use. The highly visible Four-Dot aimer clearly defines the reading zone of the scanner and the center cross provides a locater for targeting when scanning a sheet or product with multiple bar codes.
The Gryphon GBT4400 2D reader is designed with Datalogic's Motionix™ motion-sensing technology, which enables the scanner to intuitively switch into handheld mode when the device is picked up. When placed back into the stand, it seamlessly returns to stand mode, eliminating the need to scan a code or to rely on a mechanical switch to make this change. The two-position base station provides the flexibility to use the scanner in presentation or stand mode while it's charging. The scanner also features Datalogic's patented "Green Spot" for additional good read confirmation by placing a green spot directly on the code.
Simple to Use and Deploy
The scanner offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from cell phones or mobile devices for mobile marketing or ticketing applications. High Density (HD) models are available for reading smaller, condensed codes.
Featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology, the reader can transmit data to the host through its base station as well as to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth v2.0 compliant device.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology with up to 98 ft. (30m) range
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics: 60 frames per second
- Image Capture
- Reads 1D, 2D and Postal codes plus stacked and composite codes like PDF417 and GS1 DataBar™
- Multi-interface options: RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB or RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand
- Datalogic's patented "Green Spot" for good-read feedback plus the 4-dot Aimer
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Two-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Batch Mode capability: +1200 codes stored in memory
- User-replaceable, long lasting lithium-ion battery
- Drop resistance to 5.9 ft. (1.8m)
- USB Certified Kits Available
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
- Retail: Point of Sale; Age Verification; Reading of 2D Codes, Electronic Coupons or Mobile Phones, Warehouse
- Light Manufacturing
- Access Control, Transportation and Entertainment
- Commercial Services: Postal, Banks, Public Administration, Utilities, Document Handling