HID 5025 CL
ID Badge Card Reader for PC, thin-and zero client log-in
Designed for ease-of-use, the OMNIKEY® 5025CL reader works with existing low frequency physical access control cards such as HID Prox®, enabling smooth implementation of logical access applications using ID cards.
The 5025CL reader ensures greater stability, durability and compliance and can be used as a replacement to the existing OMNIKEY 5325 CL family*. The solution provides full CCID support and allows the usage in PC, as well as thin- and zero-client environments.
The reader’s pocket size and modern, stylish color options allow for seamless integration into different corporate environments, including offices and production floor areas.
125 KHZ HID PROX CONTACTLESS USB SMART CARD READER
- Converged Access – Allows users to use their HID Prox building access credentials for logical access applications.
- Plug and Play Solution – full support of native CCID driver for traditional clients as well as thin- and zero-client.
- Multiple Design Choices – Different color options and small form factor for contem-porary space-restricted work environments.
- Supports 125 kHz proximity technology
- Small form factor design.
- Native CCID implementation supporting PC, thin and zero clients
- 5325 CL backward compatibility.
- Reads unique number from HID Prox® cards.
- Smart accessories - adhesive plate, screw mount and card holder.
- Tap-and-go use as well as permanent “card present” mode.
- Supports WINDOWS®, LINUX ® and MAC® operating systems.
|Base Model Number||OMNIKEY® 5025 CL|
|Host Interface||USB 2.0 full speed|
|Connector Cable / Length||USB Type A Connector / 78.7" (200 cm)|
|CONTACTLESS SMART CARD INTERFACE|
|Cards & Protocols||HID Prox 125 KHz|
|Status Indicator||Light Emitting Diode|
|DRIVER & SOFTWARE|
|PC / SC Compatibility||Contactless Driver Package PC/SC support|
|PC / SC Driver Support||Windows® XP / Vista / 7/ 8 (32 bit / 64 bit); Windows Server 2003/2008 (32 bit / 64 bit), 2008R2 (64 bit) / Linux® and Mac® OS X|
|Type||OMNIKEY® Small Footprint Design|
|Color||Body Light Grey, cover in anthracite|
|Dimensions||2.32" x 2.32" x 0.44" (59 mm x 59 mm x 11,4 mm)|
|Weight||Approx.3.52 oz (100g)|
|Optional Accessories||Cover in blue, dark blue, green, orange or red; Card Holder (for Card
presence use); Adhesive tape; Mounting Jacket
|Power Supply||Bus powered|
|Operating Temperature||32°- 158° F (0° - 70° C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 - 95% Relative Humidity|
|Storage Temperature||-4° - 176° F (-20° to 80° C)|
|Meantime Between Failure(MTBF)||500,000 hours|
|CERTIFICATIONS & APPROVALS|
|Compliance / Certification||CCID1, Microsoft® WHQL2|
|Approvals / Environmental||RoHS , WEEE, EPEAT; UL, CE, FCC, ICES, C-Tick|
|Warranty||Two-year manufacturer's warranty.
(For drivers, see complete lifetime support policy.)
1 = Chip Card Interface Device, 2 = Windows® Hardware Quality Lab